🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

20 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The GP isn't up Britney's booty like fans are boo.

Hmm… did you even read my post? People just don’t care that much anymore. And it’s fine… she needs to heal and do what she has to do. A book can wait. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

ik but the same proofs that the book is gonna be out: inexistent.

I mean, directly from her mouth she said “I wrote 3 different versions of a book and since then, honestly it’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” “And if you HAVEN’T HEARD already it’s become a joke because TMZ News says I ran out of paper.”

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I mean, directly from her mouth she said “I wrote 3 different versions of a book and since then, honestly it’s been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do,” “And if you HAVEN’T HEARD already it’s become a joke because TMZ News says I ran out of paper.”

that's the only fact that everybody brings... actually my theory is she's trolling us, yet again.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

In all honesty, I’d prefer to get it when she’s had time to heal and is in a good place to reflect back.  It’s also probably best not to expose these people in the midst of all the court stuff.

but I also don’t believe this at all.  I think they’re just going off of the fact that it’s been so long and they want some attention.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

Hmm… did you even read my post? People just don’t care that much anymore. And it’s fine… she needs to heal and do what she has to do. A book can wait. 

You have no point, that's what Britney wants is peace and to heal you think she cares if people care if she's relevant or in the spotlight at this point?

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block