🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

10 minutes ago, --- said:

no idea, but if there is a book, i'm sure it's having a hell of a time getting through legal.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

"I remember there was this one so-called fan called Marta or something like that. I hadn't had a coffee and she arrived at a meet and greet with a coffee. I wanted one so badly, but I couldn't as my father banned me from coffee. Marta would later go on to attack me in the press. Maybe if I took coffee off her for 15 years she'd understand why I wasn't in the best of moods."

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:  

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

"I remember there was this one so-called fan called Marta or something like that. I hadn't had a coffee and she arrived at a meet and greet with a coffee. I wanted one so badly, but I couldn't as my father banned me from coffee. Marta would later go on to attack me in the press. Maybe if I took coffee off her for 15 years she'd understand why I wasn't in the best of moods."

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:   :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:  

I screamed 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Other than Twitter, that's the only window to her life we see, and I'm stating it paints her like a trauma victim and not always in the best light. The very thing she is affirming she is trying to get away from. There are other healthier outlets to process these feelings in my opinion in this industry. 

As opposed to what ? A highly publicized sit down interview, where every word that comes out of her mouth can be dissected and all the people that ever crossed path with hers can comment on to tabloids or with their own sit down interviews ??

How do you know she is not simultaneously using other outlets like therapy, talking with friends and her husband, selfcare and meditation ?? 

you don’t know because you don’t know her personally. 

To any person who doesn’t know ME, my insta is also all they get to see about MY life. Why should that be different for Britney ? Why should she feel obligated to explain what goes on in her mind or her life ? Why can’t she just say the pieces she wants to say in the way she wants to say them ??

On 1/12/2023 at 1:10 PM, mrbates said:

She’s such a mess. I’m done caring. Hope she gets help and starts acting like the superstar she is but it seems her ego and immaturity level are her downfall. 

You sound like her father & others around her lol. Lets ignore the 14 years of control and last couple years of abuse that affects her physically & mentally. I'll be **** dammed if I went through hell and someone who i don't know, prob never met but claims to love me really because of my music tells me i need to start acting like a superstar and that ego & immaturity is what's hindering me. 

This is why Brit responds like.."I'd rather **** in my pool than get back in the industry"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block