🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt.Β 

1 minute ago, tobstar73 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the publisher pulled the pin because of how all over the place she is at the moment. Her constant posting then deleting on instagram can’t be done in a book when she writes something. They’re probably scared that her account of events may not be 100%. Sad but I don’t blame then. I also think they probably look at the public’s perception of her now since free Britney and it’s gone from everyone rooting her on to ok wtf, not sure many gp would buy the book, plus if she ain’t going to promote it what’s the point. Even harry is promoting hardΒ 

She has so much money that she can publish books at her own expense and not solve anything. Β I don't understand what is so difficult about it. Β At the same time, she can publish e-books. Β For God's sake Britney come on!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block