New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Because she hasn't had control over anything in so long...on the most special day of her life she wanted everything to go her way for once.

She is going to be sensitive to any type of control given what she has gone through...

There is always a surprise for the bride/groom at every wedding ever. I get the control aspect but some friends dancing for you isn’t grudge worthy 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Because she hasn't had control over anything in so long...on the most special day of her life she wanted everything to go her way for once.

She is going to be sensitive to any type of control given what she has gone through...

Oh please, quit victimizing her.

Call a spade a spade…she’s petty at this point and sadly, her family is showing more constraint than she is.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

There is always a surprise for the bride/groom at every wedding ever. I get the control aspect but some friends dancing for you isn’t grudge worthy 

Especially because Britney participated and she even posted pictures about it on her Insta. I absolutely understand the control aspect as well, but most weddings I’ve been part of, closest friends always prepare some kind of surprise for the bride. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just re-read the caption and I completely missed the fact she said she had cameras that caught people talking **** about her on her wedding. If that is true, then I don’t think she’s being petty. She has every right to be upset.

U didnt miss it she updated the caption

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Girl is not going to have any friends left if she keeps doing this.  She shouldn't have had the wedding or even go out anymore if she's just going to be petty and disrespectful to everyone who's trying to be nice to her. She really needs healing and help to understand the difference between what her family did vs what others do and their true intentions.

Maybe she needs friends around her who will be tough on her and tell her sternly that it's time to move on.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

My god, WHAT happened at that wedding??? Something shady, that’s for sure.

Why does Britney keep harping on it? Enough with the cryptic captions and just say what happened if it’s upsetting you this much after all this time. 

And as far as there being a surprise performance at her wedding… most weddings have a surprise for the bride/groom. Britney has gotten married enough times to know that… :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block