Has this latest conspiracy theory gone too far? User on TikTok suggests there’s a “fake Britney” in recent dancing videos

I think it was more a matter of intersecting self interest than a co-ordinated campaign by the state of California. Everybody is out of their depth discussing this because everybody involved wants everything kept secret. That's why there's so much speculation.

Edited by gar
14 hours ago, ivosoares said:

You are right, there's no actual proof that she suffers from mental illness. But people can function very well with mental illness, and still be able to perform on stage, you can't take away talent and gift. I think after all of this trauma for 13, it's completely normal for her to suffer from PTSD, with anxiety, maybe depression, she even said that in court 'I do need a little therapy'.

Yeah but there is a difference between stating that Britney might be suffering from some PTSD, anxiety and depression, and downright diagnosing her as "having mental illnesses and multiple personalities" as the OP who's post I reacted to stated.

On 1/3/2023 at 9:20 AM, HairFlipQueen said:

You seem like a lovely guy Shawn and very wise too, I love reading your posts and always find them very insightful and meaningful. I’m so glad you’ve found ways to overcome and deal with your mental health, and F anyone who says it isn’t a real thing, they just don’t get it. 

Totally agree with you especially about social media, it’s so ridiculously toxic. I deleted Facebook years ago too, best thing I ever did. Twitter can be awful too, TikTok to me is mindless and soulless. And Instagram is ok in very small doses but isnt what it used to be with them pushing reels constantly and doing away with photos. 

Love and blessings to you ❤️

Thank you for your kindness as well, thank you for appreciating my posts . I actually need a hug.  You gave me a huge smile. I need it.  Lately a lot of repressed emotions are flooding my gates but I try my best .  Its been my turn for the waves to crash in my life..I have my disorder mostly managed . I wish I did not ignite at times but only the strong survive in my world. People tend to like this recluse as well. It can be a lonely illness  as well, you loose many. I sometimes feel I am unhealthy for others  Yet I do have some amazing friends. Life gives us gifts. Gearing up for a cry feast . .My cat Token is dying currently, 17.5 years old my baby moose.  I have to show empathy to him soon and not allow him to suffer .  I have to be thankful for what life gifted me. My parents will soon be seeing him soon. He will no longer be suffering .. pain meds only do so much.  I fought hard not to lose my **** last night after getting back to California from NY and seeing him in pain. Cried yet screamed . Its a long story  .The waves are hitting  me from every side. I take responsibility for the ramifications of my actions . Sometimes life can be cruel to us all. I have strength . Yet human as well.  Animals unconditionally love . He is my best friend actually . A cat .. but he’s like a dog honestly .  Preparing for the day yet cancer is a *****.  I thought about ending his pain Saturday.  We both are suffering from his cancer.. Seeing how he does but hes tired… he actually just came up to me. Always  such a strong cat but now so thin and frail. I had to apologize to my neighbors for screaming , crying happens as well but the screaming I wish I could always control. Sometimes I just still can not stop my anger.  Bless you as well and sending my love ❤️

Is it weird I am taking your reply as some sort of sign. Its gonna be ok. Sorry I ramble . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😿

• Love 3
On 1/4/2023 at 9:04 AM, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah but there is a difference between stating that Britney might be suffering from some PTSD, anxiety and depression, and downright diagnosing her as "having mental illnesses and multiple personalities" as the OP who's post I reacted to stated.

those are mental illnesses. Multiple personalities is not a ‘mental health term’, that disorder is called Dissociative Identity Disorder, there’s no proof she has that. 

On 1/5/2023 at 8:59 AM, Steve W said:

Thank you for your kindness as well, thank you for appreciating my posts . I actually need a hug.  You gave me a huge smile. I need it.  Lately a lot of repressed emotions are flooding my gates but I try my best .  Its been my turn for the waves to crash in my life..I have my disorder mostly managed . I wish I did not ignite at times but only the strong survive in my world. People tend to like this recluse as well. It can be a lonely illness  as well, you loose many. I sometimes feel I am unhealthy for others  Yet I do have some amazing friends. Life gives us gifts. Gearing up for a cry feast . .My cat Token is dying currently, 17.5 years old my baby moose.  I have to show empathy to him soon and not allow him to suffer .  I have to be thankful for what life gifted me. My parents will soon be seeing him soon. He will no longer be suffering .. pain meds only do so much.  I fought hard not to lose my **** last night after getting back to California from NY and seeing him in pain. Cried yet screamed . Its a long story  .The waves are hitting  me from every side. I take responsibility for the ramifications of my actions . Sometimes life can be cruel to us all. I have strength . Yet human as well.  Animals unconditionally love . He is my best friend actually . A cat .. but he’s like a dog honestly .  Preparing for the day yet cancer is a *****.  I thought about ending his pain Saturday.  We both are suffering from his cancer.. Seeing how he does but hes tired… he actually just came up to me. Always  such a strong cat but now so thin and frail. I had to apologize to my neighbors for screaming , crying happens as well but the screaming I wish I could always control. Sometimes I just still can not stop my anger.  Bless you as well and sending my love ❤️

Is it weird I am taking your reply as some sort of sign. Its gonna be ok. Sorry I ramble . ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😿

My friend I feel for you seriously, with Token - been through it and not that long ago with my cats. They were brothers and had a genetic illness that came on very suddenly, and the pain of them passing was like nothing else 💔 Our pets touch our hearts in a way that humans can’t, (adults at least) it’s such a pure love, as you say it’s truly unconditional and they really are the definition of innocence. They are our soulmates in some ways. Take things a day at a time right now with him and just be there for him, do what you feel is best for him and keep loving him. I honestly understand that pain you’re describing.

So glad we’ve talked on here, am happy to listen anytime and thank you for your kind words, you are truly a strong person and I definitely don’t see your posts as rambling at all, they make a lot of sense.

Edited by HairFlipQueen
Added a word

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block