Has this latest conspiracy theory gone too far? User on TikTok suggests there’s a “fake Britney” in recent dancing videos

• Super Mods

TikTok is ridiculous right now with conspiracy theories but the latest one really is a stretch. 

The claims are that someone went back all the way to 2018 and found this video that suggest that this was allegedly the “real” Britney. They noted how sharp Britney’s movements were and how she wasn’t pulling her shorts up. 

They claim from this 2022 video that the Britney in the new spinning videos are not actually Britney and is someone else Aka “fake Britney” due to her now pulling up her shorts  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m aware that this sounds ridiculous but I just had to bring attention to it as it’s just another ridiculous narrative that is trying to be portrayed against Britney :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Do you see a difference in Britney and her dancing in the videos? 

#StopTheConspiracies 

Search “findbritany” on TikTok and you will find the video that I’m talking about! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No, there’s no “fake Britney” or a clone walking around, or anything like that.

I won’t say what I think is really going on as I’ll probably get in trouble, but my gut instinct is something far more likely, common and simple than all these crazy conspiracies. 

I don’t believe there’s a fake Britney but the GP appears to think so  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I don’t believe there’s a fake Britney but the GP appears to think so  :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Oh that theory is huge online! When her comments were on it was everywhere: “That’s not Britney”, “I don’t know who this girl is but that’s not Britney”, “She never used to have a gap in her teeth”, “She’s definitely been cloned”. 

And then they were doing the same on Sam’s meditation post recently, even saying that’s not the real Sam now 🤣 It’s a really weird, relentless, bizarre narrative that just doesn’t make sense, there’s so many other reasons for changes in Britney that are way more logical and realistic. 

• Super Mods
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh that theory is huge online! When her comments were on it was everywhere: “That’s not Britney”, “I don’t know who this girl is but that’s not Britney”, “She never used to have a gap in her teeth”, “She’s definitely been cloned”. 

And then they were doing the same on Sam’s meditation post recently, even saying that’s not the real Sam now 🤣 It’s a really weird, relentless, bizarre narrative that just doesn’t make sense, there’s so many other reasons for changes in Britney that are way more logical and realistic. 

I just had to come on here and clear the air to this ridiculous conspiracy Glaring Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Off topic but anyone noticed she was doing her pom choreography in that video I noticed some moves from toxic… idk all I see in this video is the ridiculous choreography they use to make Britney perform, like they didn’t let her move with fluidity, she moved so fast as if she wasn’t allowed to catch a breath… they use to make her do nothing but rehearse anyway…I bet it became the norm for Britney so in her free time she couldn’t help but go into rehearsal mode…

nowadays with her new spinning videos she seems much more fluid and looks like she actually enjoys herself. You can tell dancing is very therapeutic for Britney! I do think her spinning videos are kinda ridiculous but Britney does it cus it’s like therapy for her and is for her like saying F U to her old team for make her perform like a sped up robot

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm from Portugal and even the news here were like 'Britney's fans think she's dead'.

This is all her, there's little body language things that she always does since she came out. But the dancing videos, I mean, she lost a little bit of the dancing ability that she had in the past, and that's okay.

9 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Spill the tea sis :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

I tend to believe it's the theory of her not taking her medication, and stopping cold turkey. but who knows. Someone already said that was that 'inside info' on her.

I actually did that one time myself, with anti depressants, and it's not a pretty ride.

Edited by ivosoares
  • Like 3

I will probably get warning points, or at least people being annoyed with me but..if I was to be honest about what I think is going on with Britney - not that my opinion counts one bit! - I just think since the conservatorship ended her mental health issues have got worse and worse and she’s possibly stopped taking the medication she was on since 2008.

And it seems like one or multiple mental health issues plus possible personality disorders, and this is what we’ve been seeing, both in her captions and her dancing/***** etc. 

This is not me attempting to diagnose her!! She may well have zero mental health problems at all, and I’m just talking about things I don’t understand. 

That is my hunch anyway. I also don’t believe Sam is a bad guy or controlling/abusing her, but I’d still believe that theory over the body double fake Britney one. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, ivosoares said:

I tend to believe it's the theory of her not taking her medication, and stopping cold turkey. but who knows. Someone already said that was that 'inside info' on her.

I actually did that one time myself, with anti depressants, and it's not a pretty ride.

You’re so right about the antidepressants, I’ve been on mine for almost 20 years now and a few times I’ve ran out of them by mistake and had to wait for the new prescription- even going one day without them led to some f’kd up side effects, once I went two days and started to feel I was going crazy 😫

Another time my dr advised I changed brands due to them not being that effective anymore and the new ones made me act and feel in a way that was awful, won’t go into details as don’t want to upset anyone but it was scary. 

These are strong, brain-altering *****, they need to be handled with care, and stopping them suddenly, against medical advice can be so dangerous. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block