Has this latest conspiracy theory gone too far? User on TikTok suggests there’s a “fake Britney” in recent dancing videos

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If the medication or even the conservatorship was warranted, why wasn't Britney given the time to adjust privately? Within two weeks, she was filming cameos for TV. Within six months, She had an entire release planned and within the year, she was doing laps of the world...

Which is where the notion of the conservatorship as a positive thing crumbles; if Britney needed it, why wasn't she given time? If she was wo unwell, why was she working immediately? And this without what Britney has since told us I.e being called fat, a bad mother, a ***** etc. By her father daily.

Yeah I agree, they got her in the conservatorship and very quickly realised they could use it to their advantage maybe. Her father is an awful, abusive man. However, that doesn’t take away from the face that she had the 5150 hold due to how she was acting, and maybe she was struggling at that time. I’m just suggesting that maybe she was suffering with her mental health, and in the right circumstances she could have been helped, but instead she was used as a slave to make money for everyone else. 

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

You're talking about 'what you see' and 'what you feel' and 'what it seems like to you'. Are you a psyciatrist ? Did you have conversations with Britney ? 

No you are not. Your 'factualisation' that she suffers from a mental illness is based on:

1/ what you have been shown by the media, an ongoing pushed narrative of 15+ years that Britney Spears suffers from mental illness

2/ what you clearly want for yourself: to have an idol that suffers from the same problems you apparently suffer from

You're doing exactly what you said you wouldn't do in your original post: diagnose her.

Again: there is 0 factual proof for this 'theory' that Britney has mental illness - let alone multiple personalities like you literally claim - (and of course neither for your theory that she a) needs medication and b) has stopped taking her medication). What you think you see or feel isn't factual proof.

Those things you’ve said are absolutely not what I’m basing my thoughts on. I don’t listen to the lying media, they’re absolutely NOT to be trusted. And I most certainly don’t want Britney to suffer from mental illness in the way I have, that’s absurd. I don’t want anyone to suffer from anything actually.

And did you not see how I clearly said several times I’m NOT trying to diagnose her? I have no idea if she’s got any mental health difficulties, I’m fully ok with that being all in my head and that I’m 100% wrong. 

I’m just saying what I believe, my opinion, because this thread exists and because someone asked me what I thought. This is a discussion forum for Britney, if we shouldn’t be talking about this topic, maybe direct your anger to the mods who start threads asking us to discuss conspiracies. (No shade to Glitter, I’m not sensitive about what topics are started on here, it truly doesn’t bother me)

The actual conspiracies though I’ve said MULTIPLE times are laughable, bizarre and dangerous. 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
5 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’m very sorry to hear this ❤️ So sorry for what you’ve been through and for your cousin too, and your mother. I get it, that medication I switched to caused me to self harm and have serious suicidal thoughts, so I had to switch back asap. 

I do agree with you that medication isn’t the be all and end all, and that it can also harm a person. At the same time though, mental health meds can be life saving and essential too, it’s a delicate choice always. 

I do think maybe some mental health issues are too serious not to medicate, and this is the controversial thing I’m wondering about Britney. 

I agree. Many think I should be on meds again. I try alternatives. I kinda fear them. They made me a zombie and dark. Alcohol is not my friend either. On occasion pot does help with stress. I would rather Britney be stoned at times then the meds shes been forced on. Yet mostly I choose to be clear headed and do nothing. Hence why kickboxing just is magical.  Its an all around win win. Learned I am an athlete and it changes your body faster than any gym in my experience. Meds can be an ugly withdrawal for many folks to witness and for the person switching meds. I have let myself go at points in my life  . Depression is real folks so is bipolar disorder . Some say its not and your just crazy. I see ignorance. Life can alter our brains from trauma. I hate hearing we need to find what works med wise with you. I have seen many guesses and they effect everyone differently. Yet they do help millions. Like I said sometimes they do not help. Forced lithium is insanity. No no no no!!! Shes right saying it can impair you. Their are alternatives. What they have done damage wise to Britney is unrepairable fully, shes right . Yet she can have a good life after she purges her pain. She has an astronomical amount of anger as she should currently. I have so much empathy towards her its not funny. Yet I do not know her . Screw her singing for us. Yes I miss her gifts but shes a gift.  I truly only care about her as a person. I deleted instagram ( yet I am an amazing photographer for fun , nature is an outlet for me ) and many years ago fakebook I got rid of and never looked back. Instagram is toxic for me now. It was fun but no longer.  It actually was and can be so extremely toxic like all social media. I will never do twitter. I just see so many fighting. I have left here, come back , been reprimanded many times here for getting annoyed at the fans who abuse. Yet its pointless to engage and its me stooping to their level. People want to get a reaction. I see so many waiting for her to post . I hope she never posts again . She owes us nothing. As fans we love her but some have a sick love. Go outside folks , let her be, we are damaging her more. People here have though I was Britney. My name is Shawn. Not steve. I honestly do not know why I do not use my own name. Why hide it. I once monetarily helped an exhale member. Not a lot but I gave money to a stranger on here. Yet I will never do that again. We all at times need to fall and learn how to get back up. This person has a hardship yet they are not for me to help. I like this site for its main purpose and it keeps me in the loop. The hate needs to stop yet I know many are just here to rile up others. Is team con here?  Definitely!!!Try fighting hollywood, its a sickness and a monster. Lou Taylor is a twisted sick evil Cu🤨t. Her parents are abusive. I am not in the entertainment field yet many I meet in Cali are. They talk about the Irvine mafia owning a lot and the sickness in Hollywood . I am new to so-cali since last April. You hear stories . You see many people who are full of themselves. I think new york is stressful but us new yorkers tell it like it is. Cali I am like your as fake as your faces. Yet so many wonderful people as well and I am No longer experiencing the cold cabin fever long winters . Yet I love new york. Its actually more beautiful than California in my opinion. Yet in the warmer months. Ok sorry I rambled. Thats me too. I am glad meds help many but I also think their are alternatives. Be blessed and keep smiling. Alot of yets lol 😆 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yeah I agree, they got her in the conservatorship and very quickly realised they could use it to their advantage maybe. Her father is an awful, abusive man. However, that doesn’t take away from the face that she had the 5150 hold due to how she was acting, and maybe she was struggling at that time. I’m just suggesting that maybe she was suffering with her mental health, and in the right circumstances she could have been helped, but instead she was used as a slave to make money for everyone else. 

Well she was placed under two, and was very quickly let go from the first one, which are supposed to be three day minimums, and in Britney's own words, her mother knew it was going to happen but wouldnt tell her, then on top of that, there are conversations to be had about the media frenzy that surrounded it, that doesn't just appear and include police es***ts, helicopters, hundreds of paparazzi etc. there is a level of planning to  be considered...

and look at that, you have to question how it happened, Britney said it herself, it was a set up.

• Like 1

I'm certain that most celebrities of Britney's status have "body doubles" when there is a decoy used to get some shopping done, etc.  

For anyone that is making those videos claiming to be a Britney Spears fan, then thats what there are.  A Fan.  A song comes on, they bop to it, etc.  But if they were anything like us "Stans" they would have come to terms long ago that, that is indeed Ms. Britney Spears.  

The other conspiracy going around right now is that she is no longer in a family conservatorship, but this so called "Care Plan" is an industry conservatorship and Britney is on the run, and living in a boat in international waters.  

These so called fans believe they're helping but I think it's actually making things worse.  

2 hours ago, Steve W said:

I agree. Many think I should be on meds again. I try alternatives. I kinda fear them. They made me a zombie and dark. Alcohol is not my friend either. On occasion pot does help with stress. I would rather Britney be stoned at times then the meds shes been forced on. Yet mostly I choose to be clear headed and do nothing. Hence why kickboxing just is magical.  Its an all around win win. Learned I am an athlete and it changes your body faster than any gym in my experience. Meds can be an ugly withdrawal for many folks to witness and for the person switching meds. I have let myself go at points in my life  . Depression is real folks so is bipolar disorder . Some say its not and your just crazy. I see ignorance. Life can alter our brains from trauma. I hate hearing we need to find what works med wise with you. I have seen many guesses and they effect everyone differently. Yet they do help millions. Like I said sometimes they do not help. Forced lithium is insanity. No no no no!!! Shes right saying it can impair you. Their are alternatives. What they have done damage wise to Britney is unrepairable fully, shes right . Yet she can have a good life after she purges her pain. She has an astronomical amount of anger as she should currently. I have so much empathy towards her its not funny. Yet I do not know her . Screw her singing for us. Yes I miss her gifts but shes a gift.  I truly only care about her as a person. I deleted instagram ( yet I am an amazing photographer for fun , nature is an outlet for me ) and many years ago fakebook I got rid of and never looked back. Instagram is toxic for me now. It was fun but no longer.  It actually was and can be so extremely toxic like all social media. I will never do twitter. I just see so many fighting. I have left here, come back , been reprimanded many times here for getting annoyed at the fans who abuse. Yet its pointless to engage and its me stooping to their level. People want to get a reaction. I see so many waiting for her to post . I hope she never posts again . She owes us nothing. As fans we love her but some have a sick love. Go outside folks , let her be, we are damaging her more. People here have though I was Britney. My name is Shawn. Not steve. I honestly do not know why I do not use my own name. Why hide it. I once monetarily helped an exhale member. Not a lot but I gave money to a stranger on here. Yet I will never do that again. We all at times need to fall and learn how to get back up. This person has a hardship yet they are not for me to help. I like this site for its main purpose and it keeps me in the loop. The hate needs to stop yet I know many are just here to rile up others. Is team con here?  Definitely!!!Try fighting hollywood, its a sickness and a monster. Lou Taylor is a twisted sick evil Cu🤨t. Her parents are abusive. I am not in the entertainment field yet many I meet in Cali are. They talk about the Irvine mafia owning a lot and the sickness in Hollywood . I am new to so-cali since last April. You hear stories . You see many people who are full of themselves. I think new york is stressful but us new yorkers tell it like it is. Cali I am like your as fake as your faces. Yet so many wonderful people as well and I am No longer experiencing the cold cabin fever long winters . Yet I love new york. Its actually more beautiful than California in my opinion. Yet in the warmer months. Ok sorry I rambled. Thats me too. I am glad meds help many but I also think their are alternatives. Be blessed and keep smiling. Alot of yets lol 😆 

You seem like a lovely guy Shawn and very wise too, I love reading your posts and always find them very insightful and meaningful. I’m so glad you’ve found ways to overcome and deal with your mental health, and F anyone who says it isn’t a real thing, they just don’t get it. 

Totally agree with you especially about social media, it’s so ridiculously toxic. I deleted Facebook years ago too, best thing I ever did. Twitter can be awful too, TikTok to me is mindless and soulless. And Instagram is ok in very small doses but isnt what it used to be with them pushing reels constantly and doing away with photos. 

Love and blessings to you ❤️

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Well she was placed under two, and was very quickly let go from the first one, which are supposed to be three day minimums, and in Britney's own words, her mother knew it was going to happen but wouldnt tell her, then on top of that, there are conversations to be had about the media frenzy that surrounded it, that doesn't just appear and include police es***ts, helicopters, hundreds of paparazzi etc. there is a level of planning to  be considered...

and look at that, you have to question how it happened, Britney said it herself, it was a set up.

Well you know what, you seem a lot more informed than me, so I will step back from this now and say that maybe I don’t understand fully everything, so don’t want to say too much. 
All I can say is I remember that time vividly and was worried sick every day that something bad would happen to her, and I see her Instagram posts from the past year and can’t help feeling concerned once again. But as has been pointed out to me, I’m no psychologist and don’t know Britney, so my comments mean absolutely nothing. 

7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes I’ve definitely thought of that of course, but different things can be true at the same time. I saw it daily, her actions and behaviour around that time, and she did seem as though she was unravelling and not mentally healthy. 

As far as I’m aware we’ve heard her account of why she was put on meds and put into the conservatorship initially, and that may not be totally accurate. We’ve never actually seen her sealed health records, nor do we need to. 

Did those people then decide to take complete advantage of the conservatorship and act in a way that’s immoral and unlawful? YES in my opinion, they totally did. And did the conservatorship cause even more mental health problems for Britney as a direct result of it? Probably, but maybe those illnesses (if they exist) would be there anyway. 

Maybe the medication she was put on was warranted initially, we just don’t know that. All I can see, as a fan, is her behaviour, her words and the words of others around her, including her children, who have suffered a lot too. My feeling is she’s not doing too well since the conservatorship ended, and it’s probably for so many reasons. The trauma of the past 13 years being in one, any original mental health issues she had, adjusting to life as a free woman, and probably loads more we don’t know about.

I say all these things with respect, care and humbly, because none of us actually KNOW what’s going on with her. I just gave my thoughts because someone asked, I don’t talk about this at all in real life, have never left a comment under her Instagram, and don’t talk about it anywhere else online either. Only here and only if the topic comes up.

what actions did you see in 2007 that she was unraveling or not mentally healthy? 

9 minutes ago, s&m said:

what actions did you see in 2007 that she was unraveling or not mentally healthy? 

I think just watching the videos of her from that time, she just didn’t look well. She really stopped taking care of herself to the point it just seemed out of character, and lack of self care is a sign of mental health difficulties. Driving around randomly at night, no underwear, the fact that the 5150 actually happened. I know Britney says that was set up, maybe I’m misinformed then because can the state of California put a person under one just because the family pay them off? Maybe I’m naive or just plain wrong.

Do you think she was coping perfectly well at that time then? 

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

You're talking about 'what you see' and 'what you feel' and 'what it seems like to you'. Are you a psyciatrist ? Did you have conversations with Britney ? 

No you are not. Your 'factualisation' that she suffers from a mental illness is based on:

1/ what you have been shown by the media, an ongoing pushed narrative of 15+ years that Britney Spears suffers from mental illness

2/ what you clearly want for yourself: to have an idol that suffers from the same problems you apparently suffer from

You're doing exactly what you said you wouldn't do in your original post: diagnose her.

Again: there is 0 factual proof for this 'theory' that Britney has mental illness - let alone multiple personalities like you literally claim - (and of course neither for your theory that she a) needs medication and b) has stopped taking her medication). What you think you see or feel isn't factual proof.

You are right, there's no actual proof that she suffers from mental illness. But people can function very well with mental illness, and still be able to perform on stage, you can't take away talent and gift. I think after all of this trauma for 13, it's completely normal for her to suffer from PTSD, with anxiety, maybe depression, she even said that in court 'I do need a little therapy'.

30 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I think just watching the videos of her from that time, she just didn’t look well. She really stopped taking care of herself to the point it just seemed out of character, and lack of self care is a sign of mental health difficulties. Driving around randomly at night, no underwear, the fact that the 5150 actually happened. I know Britney says that was set up, maybe I’m misinformed then because can the state of California put a person under one just because the family pay them off? Maybe I’m naive or just plain wrong.

Do you think she was coping perfectly well at that time then? 

yes you are naive! 

the underwear example being used as to why she was not doing well mentally is the worst example ever!

Plenty of women state that they don’t use underwear underneath dresses.

2 minutes ago, s&m said:

yes you are naive! 

the underwear example being used as to why she was not doing well mentally is the worst example ever!

Plenty of women state that they don’t use underwear underneath dresses.

Ok that wasn’t the best example, it’s weird as what I actually thought of was how she looked on those nights that she got photographed like that. She just didn’t look right, it’s hard to explain but something about her eyes looked “off” to me, in virtually all the pics and videos of that time. 

As I asked in the previous post, do you think she looked completely fine then at that time and seemed totally mentally healthy? 

I don’t understand why it’s such an offensive thing on here to suggest that Britney might have had, or still has mental health issues. Is it really that much of an outrageous thing to say? Unless a poster is saying definitively “Britney has got bipolar” or other illness, and/or is saying that’s a negative or shameful thing, why is it so frowned upon or shocking? 

4 minutes ago, gar said:

the need to justify the planned conservatorship.

I’ve misunderstood somewhere along the line then, I thought the 5150 hold was genuine and needed due to her erratic behaviour around that time, and then once she was being assessed, that was when her family/team saw their opportunity and used it to justify getting her into a conservatorship. 

So you’re saying the state of California were bought and paid for and agreed to illegally place a person under this very serious mental health hold, because the Spears family told them to? 

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’ve misunderstood somewhere along the line then, I thought the 5150 hold was genuine and needed due to her erratic behaviour around that time, and then once she was being assessed, that was when her family/team saw their opportunity and used it to justify getting her into a conservatorship. 

So you’re saying the state of California were bought and paid for and agreed to illegally place a person under this very serious mental health hold, because the Spears family told them to? 

The then LAPD chief was pretty keen on making an example of some of the celebs running around 'his' town in their undies, who knows wha his underlying motivation was. Didn't he end up working in Vegas for an organisation not unconnected with Spears' residency?

1 minute ago, gar said:

The then LAPD chief was pretty keen on making an example of some of the celebs running around 'his' town in their undies, who knows wha his underlying motivation was. Didn't he end up working in Vegas for an organisation not unconnected with Spears' residency?

Oh yes he’s an awful man, I know who you mean. Ok I guess it was all corrupt then, I’m clearly out of my depth discussing this and so none of my comments hold any weight. I’m sure everything was fine with Britney back then and she’s fine now, I’m just overthinking things. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block