Letter: BreatheHeavy in 2022, a lawsuit, year-end stats and a big thank you

omg Jordan, I'm so sorry that this happened to you, yet I'm glad you still run this place. Although there's a misunderstanding here and there, this is a good place where I actually feel safe. Like this is the only place on the internet where I feel safe. Dunno why but it's good and thanks for keeping this site alive. You're stong and you have good intentions. Here's my virtual hug for ya

I Love You Hug GIF by RainToMe

Here's to another Exhale era for all of us 

Have yourself 2023 whatever you want it to be :) 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

exhale-logo-hq.png

Exhale, 

Thank you so much for your support this year. BreatheHeavy is one of the best (and most challenging!) things in my life. This year was full of highs and lows. 

In the spring of 2021, BreatheHeavy/I was sued for copyright infringement in federal court.

It was a terrifying experience and a humungous source of pain for me (especially because I was also fielding other legal threats from you know who). To be completely honest...I wasn't sure if I could handle it. I didn't tell you about it because it was the height of the #FreeBritney movement and I wanted all of the attention and energy to go towards fighting for Britney's freedom. 

When Britney was finally free from the conservatorship, I felt like it was important to keep the focus on her and her rebuilding her life. I also wasn't ready to share because every time I thought about it... I'd spiral. The encounters I experienced and some of the things that were mentioned to me cut me deep.

I'm telling you now because we recently settled. I can finally move on, but that lawsuit and settlement definitely had consequences (I cannot expand on that). One of the only things that kept me going was this community and the Britney fanbase. While I still receive a fair amount of criticism, there's far more love and positivity. From the bottom of my broken heart...thank you. 

Special thanks to the former and new @Super Mods. I really appreciate you! Thank you so much for helping me guide the conversation and maintaining Exhale's infrastructure. Your support helped me get through one of the hardest challenges of my life. 

And of course, thank you to Miss Britney. Her energy and presence has inspired me and millions more; I'm grateful for her. 

Alright, alright, enough of the heaviness. Here are some year-end stats that demonstrate BreatheHeavy's influence on the Internet (one of the driving forces behind some of the sacrifices).

Here's how BreatheHeavy / Exhale performed in 2022:

10.5 million people visited BreatheHeavy this year

19,943 Exhalers logged in this year

8,385 new Exhale registrations

12,241 new Exhale topics 

342,075 Exhale comments 

199,986 Like reactions
429,809 Love reactions
255,451 Haha reactions

I can't pull stats for the entire year for Instagram and Facebook, so here are the last six months (Twitter is the full year):

Facebook
35.8 million people saw the posts
1,184,400 likes / comments / shares

Instagram
4.2 million Instagram impressions
552,700 likes / comments / shares

Twitter
17,834,000 impressions 

That's a lot of commas! 

Love you all. Cheers to an amazing 2023! 🥂 

You know I love you @Jordan Miller

Let me know when you will be single :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

btw- the most of those posts/likes/comments/threads are from @GlitterRain who deserves special award for making this forum alive gretchen-queen.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

This place is amazing and just like Britney herself, BH/Exhale always bounces back and for the better. I’ve been visiting this site since Mid-2006. It is my favorite website, I’m here literally all the time.. I always feel so safe and welcome here. There have def been some Cray-Z Ups & Downs over the years, but ultimately this place is so special to everyone here. I’d rather no other place to call my own online home. Thanks @Jordan Miller, you’re Very Very Cool.  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This place is amazing and just like Britney herself, BH/Exhale always bounces back and for the better. I’ve been visiting this site since Mid-2006. It is my favorite website, I’m here literally all the time.. I always feel so safe and welcome here. There have def been some Cray-Z Ups & Downs over the years, but ultimately this place is so special to everyone here. I’d rather no other place to call my own online home. Thanks @Jordan Miller, you’re Very Very Cool.  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Pew Pew Pew Finger Guns GIF by University of Phoenix

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

So are you still running BreathHeavy? Is BreatheHeavy still going to be existing? I mean I re-read the post but my first reaction was that this was THE end. Hope you're doing well, Jordan, you've been so strong, I can't imagine how it has been for you to handle all those ****/hardships. xxo from Brazil.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

I love me some end of year stats! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 10.5 million visits? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Exhale surpassed diamond status in 2022! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: And almost 20k members logging in? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Hate to say that as a Super Mod I might be responsible for a few less members logging in, but oh well! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I’m sorry to hear about the lawsuit, but hopefully now with things settled and somewhat in the rear view mirror, you can move into 2023 with some lightness and ease… 2022 has been such a strange year, to say the least :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Cheers, Exhale, to another year! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I love me some end of year stats! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 10.5 million visits? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Exhale surpassed diamond status in 2022! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: And almost 20k members logging in? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Hate to say that as a Super Mod I might be responsible for a few less members logging in, but oh well! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I’m sorry to hear about the lawsuit, but hopefully now with things settled and somewhat in the rear view mirror, you can move into 2023 with some lightness and ease… 2022 has been such a strange year, to say the least :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Cheers, Exhale, to another year! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

He is ignoring most of the posts :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Haha 1
  • Leader
23 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Jordan, you are a strong person and I have so much respect for you. I hate to hear about the copyright lawsuit. I truly do admire how you have handled so much of this like a real leader and have not lashed out at people. I will be sending you prayers and positive thoughts as you overcome the PTSD that comes along with this sort of litigation. <3  Great job in 2022!! 

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being on Exhale. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I always just want to be someone who is empowered and in control of their emotions and doesn't lash out (even if I wholeheartedly disagree with the other person(s). It's HARD to do trust me, but it feels right. And yes, I don't know if it's PTSD, but the whole ordeal, mixed with a lot of criticism I get, was really hard on me this year. This was the first year I ever seriously considered walking away from BreatheHeavy. I still have lingering feelings tbh. Anyway, thank you thank you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being on Exhale. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I always just want to be someone who is empowered and in control of their emotions and doesn't lash out (even if I wholeheartedly disagree with the other person(s). It's HARD to do trust me, but it feels right. And yes, I don't know if it's PTSD, but the whole ordeal, mixed with a lot of criticism I get, was really hard on me this year. This was the first year I ever seriously considered walking away from BreatheHeavy. I still have lingering feelings tbh. Anyway, thank you thank you. 

You are very welcome. As for the PTSD part, I am not trying to DIAGNOSE you are anything, just mentioned it because I know that sort of thing is traumatic and it can change your behavior. From the outside looking in, I can tell that you have changed your behavior in your social media presence. You were really building up your Youtube presence and such, and after all of this I can tell you pulled back a little. I don't blame you at all for that, it is something that I would probably do as well, but you are def braver than me. Our cohorts in the fanbase have always been pretty scary. LOL. I just hope the best for you. Thats all. :)  Good work. We are almost the same age and I admire your emotional intelligence that makes it able to restrain your words. LOL I need to try to be more like that but I just say it how I see it (with a sweet smile LOL).

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block