Letter: BreatheHeavy in 2022, a lawsuit, year-end stats and a big thank you

• Leader
On 12/30/2022 at 9:58 AM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Open a GoFundMe so we can all pitch in and help you with the settlement.

spacer.png

On 12/30/2022 at 10:02 AM, thegrove said:

Or we could start Breatheheavy Records and  help fund his empire :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

On 12/30/2022 at 10:03 AM, jordeezy said:

I would SO sign up to join the roster! :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Haha yall are too kind. That's another reason why I decided to hold off on saying anything. I didn't want any of your guys' hard-earned money to be spent on this. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
On 12/30/2022 at 10:26 AM, Isla said:

Thank you so much for what you do Jordan :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: hopefully 2023 is an even better year for you!

On 12/30/2022 at 11:22 AM, Midnights said:

Happy holidays and a blessful 2023 to everyone on here!!

On 12/30/2022 at 11:23 AM, Cqleb said:

standing ovation applause GIF

Thank you so much!! Appreciate y’all 😭

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
On 12/30/2022 at 11:57 AM, pablitonizer said:

Oh no @Jordan Miller sometimes I don't know how you keep this site up and running with so many bumps on the road. I'm glad you were able to settle in court and move on from that nightmare and I hope 2023 will bring wonderful things to all of us!

hug-dog.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly same. But I just care about this place, Britney fans and Britney a lot. Can’t imagine my life without BreatheHeavy. I started to though. It was super weird. Glad this ordeal is behind me! Happy new year :) 

• Haha 1
  • Leader
22 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

omg Jordan, I'm so sorry that this happened to you, yet I'm glad you still run this place. Although there's a misunderstanding here and there, this is a good place where I actually feel safe. Like this is the only place on the internet where I feel safe. Dunno why but it's good and thanks for keeping this site alive. You're stong and you have good intentions. Here's my virtual hug for ya

I Love You Hug GIF by RainToMe

Here's to another Exhale era for all of us 

Have yourself 2023 whatever you want it to be :) 

That’s music to my ears! Thank you for being here and thank you for the kind words. 

• Haha 1
  • Leader
19 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This place is amazing and just like Britney herself, BH/Exhale always bounces back and for the better. I’ve been visiting this site since Mid-2006. It is my favorite website, I’m here literally all the time.. I always feel so safe and welcome here. There have def been some Cray-Z Ups & Downs over the years, but ultimately this place is so special to everyone here. I’d rather no other place to call my own online home. Thanks @Jordan Miller, you’re Very Very Cool.  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:   :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

Thank you for being here! This really is a special place :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Jordan Miller Would you reconsider bringing back the “Featured Threads” on the main page? The “Recent Activity” may present as a time-saving, less hassle method of presenting content but it presents a lot of quantity of content, not quality. The Featured Threads ensured the content presented on the main page, which I reckon probably is what most folks engage with the most, we’re quality, substance-based, and aligned with the tone & values you want for your community. There’s a lot of folks who like to post content on your site… but not all content is frankly “main page” worthy. Some of it is downright dumb, tone deaf, conspiracies, you-name-it: the Recent Activity replacing Featured Threads made the place less attractive. There’s something to say about a site whereby the owner & moderators of the site custom tailor (feature) quality content for their users - that’s some high class sh^t right there & that’s what Breatheheavy had been for so long. You are well aware of the infiltration of the site by those who are extremely crass & toxic. And I know you are working on putting in place measures to combat that. I would posit that bringing back the Featured Threads would also be a measure that would ensure those who post in poor taste don’t get their message bumped to the main page by virtue of it being “recent” — it would mean the main page of your site once again has only high-level content / posts. The filler, the garbage, etc would still be on the site but not front & centre. 

Just some feedback. I was more engaged with topics when the topics on the main page were ones featured by your team. Now, you have to “look” for it in the forums. 

Happy New Year & congrats on all the success tho :-)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
20 hours ago, Fita said:

So are you still running BreathHeavy? Is BreatheHeavy still going to be existing? I mean I re-read the post but my first reaction was that this was THE end. Hope you're doing well, Jordan, you've been so strong, I can't imagine how it has been for you to handle all those ****/hardships. xxo from Brazil.

Yes I am still running BH and no this is not the end 🙂. I seriously considered it for months though it was that bad. Thank you for the kind words 🙏

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
20 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Copyright infringement? Huh? Why???

Sorry to hear this site has led to so many problems for you Jordan! 

Good lord, can’t Britney fans gather in peace to chat about our girl and conservatorship law without being attacked?? 😢

Yea it’s definitely been hard. Imo a lot of questionable things went down, but I’m moving forward. 🙏🙏

• Haha 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

You are very welcome. As for the PTSD part, I am not trying to DIAGNOSE you are anything, just mentioned it because I know that sort of thing is traumatic and it can change your behavior. From the outside looking in, I can tell that you have changed your behavior in your social media presence. You were really building up your Youtube presence and such, and after all of this I can tell you pulled back a little. I don't blame you at all for that, it is something that I would probably do as well, but you are def braver than me. Our cohorts in the fanbase have always been pretty scary. LOL. I just hope the best for you. Thats all. :)  Good work. We are almost the same age and I admire your emotional intelligence that makes it able to restrain your words. LOL I need to try to be more like that but I just say it how I see it (with a sweet smile LOL).

You’re right. I have definitely pulled back and I haven’t felt inspired to go on camera and talk. I just feel like the wind got kicked out of me and now (and for the last few months) have been trying to get that back. 

Appreciate your comment about my EQ. I work really hard on that. 🙏

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Leader
On 12/31/2022 at 1:08 PM, x.rox said:

@Jordan Miller Would you reconsider bringing back the “Featured Threads” on the main page? The “Recent Activity” may present as a time-saving, less hassle method of presenting content but it presents a lot of quantity of content, not quality. The Featured Threads ensured the content presented on the main page, which I reckon probably is what most folks engage with the most, we’re quality, substance-based, and aligned with the tone & values you want for your community. There’s a lot of folks who like to post content on your site… but not all content is frankly “main page” worthy. Some of it is downright dumb, tone deaf, conspiracies, you-name-it: the Recent Activity replacing Featured Threads made the place less attractive. There’s something to say about a site whereby the owner & moderators of the site custom tailor (feature) quality content for their users - that’s some high class sh^t right there & that’s what Breatheheavy had been for so long. You are well aware of the infiltration of the site by those who are extremely crass & toxic. And I know you are working on putting in place measures to combat that. I would posit that bringing back the Featured Threads would also be a measure that would ensure those who post in poor taste don’t get their message bumped to the main page by virtue of it being “recent” — it would mean the main page of your site once again has only high-level content / posts. The filler, the garbage, etc would still be on the site but not front & centre. 

Just some feedback. I was more engaged with topics when the topics on the main page were ones featured by your team. Now, you have to “look” for it in the forums. 

Happy New Year & congrats on all the success tho :-)

Appreciate the feedback. I’m not opposed to it. The reason why we stopped featuring content is because I wanted to give everyones’ topics a fair chance at being seen. Also, it makes the homepage more interactive and less intervention from us having to manually check and feature topics (versus them automatically appearing on the homepage). I do agree though the homepage is less curated. I'll def think about it. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block