Alyssa Milano Tweets: Someone please go check on Britney Spears

what do you mean schitts creek GIF by CBC

Did she tweet that because of a stupid conspiracy TikTok or just general concern because of Britney’s Instagram? I’m so confused, if it’s the latter, I’m not sure why she would publicly tweet that and cause drama when she could have just attempted to privately check on her, (not that it’s any of her business I suppose).

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Did she tweet that because of a stupid conspiracy TikTok or just general concern because of Britney’s Instagram? I’m so confused, if it’s the latter, I’m not sure why she would publicly tweet that and cause drama when she could have just attempted to privately check on her, (not that it’s any of her business I suppose).

Yes

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HIM said:

When did becoming worried for someone’s safety become a crime? So now anyone who finds Britney’s situation odd deserves a dragging?

I don’t know why this is making some fans so angry either! Safety checks can save lives — and some of Britney’s posts seem like a cry for help. 

Britney is putting all this online, so she obviously wants the public or her fans to care or react in some way. She could write it down in a journal if she just needed to vent.

And if Britney is totally fine right now and wants people to stop worrying, why doesn’t she make a video and talk about it? It reminds me of how Vivian the conservatorship lawyer kept saying Britney was fine with the conservatorship and then someone asked “well why doesn’t she just come out and say that?” But of course Britney never would say that because she wasn’t ok with it! 

I hope she’s OK but many people are concerned and I don’t blame Alyssa for wanting someone to stop in and check with her. I think don’t think she was being mean-spirited. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Too bad Alyssa didn’t think to ring the alarm anytime during 2008 to 2019 demanding someone to ‘go check on Britney Spears’ when she was being drugged, abused, robbed, wiretapped, forced sterilization, getting MRIs, and locked away for three months as a form of punishment for noncompliance by her dad and Team Con. Where the **** was her concern then?! GTFOH Alyssa!!!:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Read my long post in page 2.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Free Britney had whistleblowers such as Andrew Gallery reading Britney’s handwritten letter and the paralegal that called into Britney’s Gram and said Britney was being held in the facility against her will. It also had Britney praising people for their “informed support” in court documents in 2019/2020. Sorry you can’t see the difference.

Oh please, that was at the *very* end! 

Fans had spoke up about their concerns for YEARS before all that. And we were told to respect Britney’s privacy and that she had good people around her and to shut up and stop being crazy. 

Of course, if fans had done that back then and backed off  — then all the things you list above probably wouldn’t have happened. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

I don’t know why this is making some fans so angry either! Safety checks can save lives — and some of Britney’s posts seem like a cry for help. 

Britney is putting all this online, so she obviously wants the public or her fans to care or react in some way. She could write it down in a journal if she just needed to vent.

And if Britney is totally fine right now and wants people to stop worrying, why doesn’t she make a video and talk about it? It reminds me of how Vivian the conservatorship lawyer kept saying Britney was fine with the conservatorship and then someone asked “well why doesn’t she just come out and say that?” But of course Britney never would say that because she wasn’t ok with it! 

I hope she’s OK but many people are concerned and I don’t blame Alyssa for wanting someone to stop in and check with her. I think don’t think she was being mean-spirited. 

do you think someone should be harassed? she’s a public figure do you think it’s fine different people knocking in her door everyday to do check on her? 

People are concerned based on made up nonsense. And don’t come up with “Free Britney was a conspiracy in the beginning”. Free Britney movement is nothing like this.

Let the woman live for once in her life! 

Go worry about your friend or relatives! 

If you think posting  ***** on IG is cause of concern then your life must be really boring!

P.S: I bet you like some half naked guys on IG

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Can we all let Britney have her privacy DAMMMMNN!!!! we don't need to know her personal life anymore it's not our ******* business she is free of a conservatorship and free to do as she pleases. Let her be :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

If Britney wanted privacy, she wouldn’t be posting on one of the worlds most public platforms about her depression, her PTSD, her family fights, her relationship with her sons and arguments she gets into with fast food workers.

If she wasn’t looking for some sort of reaction from fans or the public, she wouldn’t have just  ( amid public concerns about her no less ) decide to post a naked photo of herself in a crappy looking shower with no water pressure staring blankly and looking sad like a freakin *** trafficking victim.

These are not things anyone would do if they wanted people to stop talking about them or worrying about their situation. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block