Alyssa Milano Tweets: Someone please go check on Britney Spears

7 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Free Britney had whistleblowers such as Andrew Gallery reading Britney’s handwritten letter and the paralegal that called into Britney’s Gram and said Britney was being held in the facility against her will. It also had Britney praising people for their “informed support” in court documents in 2019/2020. Sorry you can’t see the difference.

not that I agree with the person you’re replying to but your response lacks something very important and is the timeline of how these things unfolded. we didn’t have any “proof” until she interrupted the geryl’s and said they had exploited her life.

up to that moment it was all being “dismissed” and labeled a conspiracy.

not that I support any of this but your response is misleading.

7 minutes ago, easy said:

gee i don't know, why would team con pay to drag britney's name through the mud????

I guess you don’t see the irony of it all… you’re basically making the same baseless argument as others, solely based on your ideas in your head, but one in the direction you like.

not dragging you but be mindful.

6 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I guess you don’t see the irony of it all… you’re basically making the same baseless argument as others, solely based on your ideas in your head, but one in the direction you like.

not dragging you but be mindful.

my argument isn't baseless. it's more than mY oPiNiOn based on the green screen reflection in her glasses, and posting old content on instragram that is described as "weird".

it's based in the fact that it's a coordinated attack against britney. jamie and kevin come out with an interview at the same time tiktok is forcing britney conspiracy on everyone's pages at the same time numerous bot accounts (newly created, no posts, followers/following, etc) make the same worded comments over and over on her socials.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, easy said:

my argument isn't baseless. it's more than mY oPiNiOn based on the green screen reflection in her glasses, and posting old content on instragram that is described as "weird".

it's based in the fact that it's a coordinated attack against britney. jamie and kevin come out with an interview at the same time tiktok is forcing britney conspiracy on everyone's pages at the same time numerous bot accounts (newly created, no posts, followers/following, etc) make the same worded comments over and over on her socials.

you are literally doing the same exact thing as those you criticize; crazy you can’t see it. 

1 minute ago, leviathan said:

you are literally doing the same exact thing as those you criticize; crazy you can’t see it. 

i criticize people who make theories based on their opinions. nothing i said was my opinion. it's a fact jamie did an interview. it's a fact tiktok is pushing britney conspiracy videos. it's a fact a majority of the "concerned" comments britney received were from bot accounts. none of that is my opinion.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, leviathan said:

not that I agree with the person you’re replying to but your response lacks something very important and is the timeline of how these things unfolded. we didn’t have any “proof” until she interrupted the geryl’s and said they had exploited her life.

up to that moment it was all being “dismissed” and labeled a conspiracy.

not that I support any of this but your response is misleading.

It was enough to lead to reporting by the New York Times. If you don’t understand the difference between journalism and social media conspiracies then that’s part of the problem

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, easy said:

i criticize people who make theories based on their opinions. nothing i said was my opinion. it's a fact jamie did an interview. it's a fact tiktok is pushing britney conspiracy videos. it's a fact a majority of the "concerned" comments britney received were from bot accounts. none of that is my opinion.

you said people are being paid, that is an opinion.

not against you boo, just making sure you don’t fall to the other side.

we can agree to disagree, I have no desire to continue arguing.

3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

you said people are being paid, that is an opinion.

not against you boo, just making sure you don’t fall to the other side.

we can agree to disagree, I have no desire to continue arguing.

i said it's a paid misinformation campaign. do i think team con paid people on tiktok to make videos about britney? no. do i think team con paid to have bots spam britney's instagram with comments? yes. it's no different then the **** bots. it is a campaign when it becomes a coordinated effort to spread misinformation, and that's exactly what has happened with the timing of everything. we can agree to disagree, but i don't allow people to say i said things that i did not say.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It was enough to lead to reporting by the New York Times. If you don’t understand the difference between journalism and social media conspiracies then that’s part of the problem

we are in an early stage; same thing as the movement at some point. not that I agree with any of it; but don’t be misleading.

it’s easy to look back and be like “told you so” now that we know the truth.

dismiss crazy and stupid theories but lisiten to some of it.

you never know.

and by that logic it’s already discussed on the discovery + thing.

which btw is really bad lol.

3 minutes ago, easy said:

do i think team con paid to have bots spam britney's instagram with comments? yes. it's no different then the **** bots.

again this is an opinion.

4 minutes ago, easy said:

it is a campaign when it becomes a coordinated effort to spread misinformation, and that's exactly what has happened with the timing of everything.

and this is a conspiracy theory.

it’s all I’m saying.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block