Alyssa Milano Tweets: Someone please go check on Britney Spears

30 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

One thing is when the GP is being alarmed and other thing is when people in the industry start making some noise :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

That means nothing. They're human and fall for dumb **** all the time. Look at the nft and crypto scam/scandal. Numerous celebrities put their names on garbage without thinking or earn a quick buck. She's just doing the same surface level research as everyone else

When did becoming worried for someone’s safety become a crime? So now anyone who finds Britney’s situation odd deserves a dragging?

This is getting embarrassing. Britney’s posts are not normal and I hope Sam is not a yes man and is afraid to call her out. It feels like he’s complacent with her, trying to make her happy and in a way is walking on thin ice for her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, HIM said:

When did becoming worried for someone’s safety become a crime? So now anyone who finds Britney’s situation odd deserves a dragging?

This is getting embarrassing. Britney’s posts are not normal and I hope Sam is not a yes man and is afraid to call her out. It feels like he’s complacent with her, trying to make her happy and in a way is walking on thin ice for her. 

It's not s bad thing to be concerned but you have to understand the internet is a dangerous place. There are psychos out there who will legitimately think they have to save her a la Jason showing up to her house with a knife. 

When people like Alyssa say things like this it brings unnecessary attention to the wrong people. Plus she is a celebrity if she was truly concerned I'm sure she could find out what she wanted to. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

It's not s bad thing to be concerned but you have to understand 

Understand what? #FreeBritney was a conspiracy theory until she spoke out in court coherently and clear.  

How is this any different? 

Posting nudity upon nudity, marrying herself, changing her name, lashing out at anyone and anything for mentioning a word of positivity and support. Wtf is that 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, HIM said:

Understand what? #FreeBritney was a conspiracy theory until she spoke out in court coherently and clear.  

Posting nudity upon nudity, marrying herself, changing her name, lashing out at anyone and anything for mentioning a word of positivity and support. Wtf is that 

Free Britney had whistleblowers such as Andrew Gallery reading Britney’s handwritten letter and the paralegal that called into Britney’s Gram and said Britney was being held in the facility against her will. It also had Britney praising people for their “informed support” in court documents in 2019/2020. Sorry you can’t see the difference.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, HIM said:

Free Britney was only deemed a conspiracy theory by her father. The basis was always there. Factual proof. Not tiktoks claiming its all greenscreened deep fakes.

• Love 7
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, HIM said:

That is someone who loves themselves and doesn't want **** from anybody else. Don't like it? That's a you problem. 

Equating the FreeBritney movement to BAnon is a dangerous and false equivocation. There was real proof, like LEGAL DOCUMENTS supporting FreeBritney. From what you just described, BAnon are going off on nothing more than Instagram posts. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, BritneyGXKB2 said:

That is someone who loves themselves and doesn't want **** from anybody else. Don't like it? That's a you problem. 

Equating the FreeBritney movement to BAnon is a dangerous and false equivocation. There was real proof, like LEGAL DOCUMENTS supporting FreeBritney. From what you just described, BAnon are going off on nothing more than Instagram posts. 

And quotes directly from collaborators, high profile stars with direct insight and very importantly, the real time crumbling of Team Con members publicly scrambling to defend themselves in interviews, comments etc. And letting it all spill.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, HIM said:

Sorry, but that post was meant to be 20221203_155429.gif

I'm giving my hands for when I'm saying, that she is a type of person who believes in conspiracy theories and she is posting weird things. This person could do some damage in politics because she's a bit of a dumb. So the red light went on after reading this because I know she was reading some tabloid and is just as delusional as the people who share spam here...

As someone else said, she listens and believes things the public says.  She can't make up her own opinions. .

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, HIM said:

Sorry about that I pressed send before I was done on accident but yes most have already said it, there was actual court documents to support that "conspiracy" 

This time around its all just speculation even Alyssas tweet its all based off of what people think is going on by stories they are creating in their head, its basic story telling . Ig is not a reliable source to what is actually happening in her life. In anyones life at that. we know people only post what they want us to know other wise its all just a big illusion. 

Its such a small fragment of someones life and the fact that its 2022 and people stil dont understand how social media works is baffeling to me

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block