Is there any way to help Eugenia Cooney? (TW: ED)

No one's naturally that skinny and still healthy. I'm no doctor and I'm usually a big fan of refraining from diagnosing anyone online, but there's no way Eugenia doesn't have some illness or disorder going on. This has been going on for years and it's so unsettling to see. It's as if you know that one day she won't upload anymore because she won't be with us still. She doesn't want help and you can't get better if you don't want to fight the fight yourself.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, mhally said:

No one's naturally that skinny and still healthy. I'm no doctor and I'm usually a big fan of refraining from diagnosing anyone online, but there's no way Eugenia doesn't have some illness or disorder going on. This has been going on for years and it's so unsettling to see. It's as if you know that one day she won't upload anymore because she won't be with us still. She doesn't want help and you can't get better if you don't want to fight the fight yourself.

Well its confirmed she has an eating disorder, and she even admits it

• Love 1

This is disgusting and the fact she is given a platform is even more disgusting. I’m not saying she as a person is disgusting because obviously something isn’t right that she can not help .

What’s disgusting is her family isn’t throwing her *** into rehab .

• Like 1

i dont understand the obssesion that some people have trying to help people they dont even know...

This girl and other have their own issues and probably bad ones, why would you like to enter that life line....???

Help yourself and make your own life the best you can, let other people deal with their stuff

• Like 1

Even though it might come from a good place yes, nobody can save others from self destruction. Even if you throw someone into rehab, it won't help. Is it painful? Sure, but not much to do. Can you help a hardcore  alcoholic or a **** addict? No, if they don't let you. And you don't have to be addicted to ***** to be lost in your darkness.

5 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Even though it might come for a good place yes, nobody can save others from self destruction. Even if you throw someone into rehab, it won't help.is it painful, sure, but not much to do. Can you help a hardcore  alcoholic or **** addict? No if they don't let you. 

as your user name states: BINGO!!! thats the truth

• Love 1

I don't think they should force her into rehab but I don't think she should have a platform either. 

I have never subscribed to her and only became aware when Shane Dawson did that video with her but ever since then I look her up to make sure she is still alive. It's very hard to watch and I do feel hopeless but there is literally nothing we can do. I don't understand how youtube allows this.

4 hours ago, Buffie said:

i dont understand the obssesion that some people have trying to help people they dont even know...

This girl and other have their own issues and probably bad ones, why would you like to enter that life line....???

Help yourself and make your own life the best you can, let other people deal with their stuff

Yeah don’t help people, or even attempt to help them, that’s crazy talk! 

Fr though who hurt you?

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Yeah don’t help people, or even attempt to help them, that’s crazy talk! 

Fr though who hurt you?

I think this is not about not helping. Many of us would love to help and if people allow you, that is wonderful. But do you really think someone in Eugenia's condition is easy to help? She has been in rehab many times, many interventions have bee staged as far as I know, she has a serious issue. I do not think the comment stems from "how dare you try to help?" But more from: how could anyone and how could total online strangers help someone in the midst of such a serious mental health condition? It is similar to saying you are going to create a change campaign to help an alcoholic or to make Kanye accept help. Like, no, it is just not possible. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bigno said:

I think this is not about not helping. Many of us would love to help and if people allow you, that is wonderful. But do you really think someone in Eugenia's condition is easy to help? She has been in rehab many times, many interventions have bee staged as far as I know, she has a serious issue. I do not think the comment stems from "how dare you try to help?" But more from: how could anyone and how could total online strangers help someone in the midst of such a serious mental health condition? It is similar to saying you are going to create a change campaign to help an alcoholic or to make Kanye accept help. Like, no, it is just not possible. 

Amen

@kdub87 is one of those people

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Buffie said:

If you see someone slowly deteriorating in front of millions why not? It would be cruel NOT TO help.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block