Britney responds to Jack In The Box employee giving her pity: **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself

tco

• Content Curators

I'm that meditation ***** now 🧘🏼‍♀️... my husband hates it … he thinks I've gone bonkers. My masseuse is always doing it and he looks so peaceful ... I'm like wow ... that looks interesting. Falling deep into yourself ... I say all this because I try to make effort to take care of myself. Normally I forget to eat … I wait way too long and I'm too sensitive so if anything goes wrong at the house it's like the world has ended. So l got in my car yesterday and I cried ... I cried so damn hard but geez, my car is my spaceship 🚀 ... it's where I have my best interests, thoughts, creative urges, ideas, it's spiritual … totally spiritual and we're all in this together on the road. 🚙 So I don't feel alone unless those big 18 wheelers come by and hog the road and I want to **** on myself … but it's me time … my own inner thoughts. Well I forgot to eat yesterday ... I saw Jack in The Box ... I've never ate there a day in my ******* life ... I was like HOLY **** and when I saw that big sign of pictures of the food. Normally hate looking at food but it's TIMING ⏱️ !!! Holy hog heavens I got a cookies and cream milk shake with a double cheeseburger. Well …………… I had been crying in the car ... but nobody could tell, only me ... my face still looked normal … I was fine, but then there he was … this big man at the ******* window🪟… he gave me PITY !!! IT’S GONNA BE OK !!! …………… WTF DID HE JUST SAY ??? He doesn't KNOW ME and I sure as hell didn't know his *** ... so why did he say that ??? It's all gonna be ok !!! I was offended. **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself !!!📷: Dancing For The Bear, Paris, 1961.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block