Britney responds to Jack In The Box employee giving her pity: **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself

tco

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I don't think that is the point here. I keep hearing this argument in this thread, but no one is hardcore arguing that this employee deserved it. 

What people are saying it may be misdirected but just walk a mile in her shoes. Maybe the takeaway is to give someone as exposed as Britney Spears more space and just let her exist and get her drive-thru food. 

The employee had good intentions, but moving forward, we can just give her space. 

People have to acknowledge her recovery is going to take years. 14 years of a conservatoship with a 4-month forced facility stay and Britney still has to deal with all the gaslighting and lies by her family, effectively still adding onto the trauma. You can't undo decades of trauma within a year. Please give her grace. The post is deleted. When Britney is in the wrong, she makes it right. Let her work through her emotions. 

I agree with others. I hope she finds others to trust and reach out to. But considering the betrayal she has experienced, I am sure that takes time. It's probably easier for her to vent in public instead of someone leaking it to the press or on social media. I have patience because that's what I needed when I was angry and it helped me. 

Maybe so, but it’s done now. It’s all well and good saying she’s traumatised and recovering, and will lash out, so does that mean anyone she crosses paths with is collateral damage? Her right to lash out due to trauma has to co-exist with other peoples right to live their lives and be compassionate to others. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes I’ve had so many awful experiences tbh in all kinds of ways, but what I’ve never done is gone on social media, named the company (or person if it was a private interaction), called them stupid, told them to go ffk themselves and said F you. And that’s people who are actually rude and/or nasty to me. 

Anyone who has attempted to reassure or be kind to me if I’m upset I can’t even begin to imagine going on this kind of rant about publicly.

Sorry but Britney is in the wrong on this one, if I get a warning for saying this then so be it, but I think it’s really horrible what she’s said here. I’m not calling HER a horrible person, I understand, kind of, why she’s offended, but I feel her behaviour is completely indefensible. 

i'm glad you've never ranted on social media, you have more restraint than others. and i don't mean this sarcastically because i realize it can sound that way. to me this is no different than people on twitter @ing companies they've had an issue with in an attempt to fix it, or be compensated. britney didn't even name this man. 

i don't think you should get warning point for expressing your opinion, i don't agree with it but you can feel however you feel 🌹just like britney. 

• Love 5

tbh that’s really one thing i hate is pity. i posted a whole paragraph on my facebook last night about how i been depressed and tried reaching out for a shoulder to lean on, just to be treated horribly by the people i tried to talk too… and basically said i don’t want pity, i just want people to understand i know what im dealing with and im working through it… of course i have like 300 friends and they prolly all think im crazy like britney followers… so ya i can relate… and f jack n da box… 

• Like 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Maybe so, but it’s done now. It’s all well and good saying she’s traumatised and recovering, and will lash out, so does that mean anyone she crosses paths with is collateral damage? Her right to lash out due to trauma has to co-exist with other peoples right to live their lives and be compassionate to others. 

And I agree with you there. I think you're making the best point out of anyone that is critical of the post. It's a tough situation. She's bottled it in for so long until June of 2021 and now all of her anger is pouring out. I wish we could go back and change things for her. Give her a real support system for all those years. But it is what it is. We just have to show her love and hope she continues to do better. I have faith she will. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, kayleightrainer said:

I think it's all quite sad how everything has turned out 

It's either she's not doing so well and not dealing with things properly 

or this is the real Britney who just doesn't seem to be the nicest person 

but it's always been like that, it's just that he managed to hide it. She admitted that she yelled at and bullied a 12 year old girl (alexa nicolas). The fandom overlooks it simply because she apologized 20 years later, but the truth is that this behavior is totally out of place, typical of someone who thinks she is above others.

• Like 6
Just now, charlenerose said:

I’m doing just fine baby and don’t live on Exhale 24/7 by infantilizing everything Britney does or says like you. Again, on behalf of the majority of us here — seek help.

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

the irony of you wanting to condemn britney for being mean to jack in the box man and here you are being nasty because i have an opinion you don't agree with. love it 😍

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm glad you've never ranted on social media, you have more restraint than others. and i don't mean this sarcastically because i realize it can sound that way. to me this is no different than people on twitter @ing companies they've had an issue with in an attempt to fix it, or be compensated. britney didn't even name this man. 

i don't think you should get warning point for expressing your opinion, i don't agree with it but you can feel however you feel 🌹just like britney. 

Well I’m not a good example because I’m stupidly polite and always apologising haha, so it’s just not in my nature to rant about others, even those who have been incredibly nasty to me or very bad service etc.

I’m trying to think of people I know who have that type of personality and I can’t imagine them being so angry about what this fast food worker did. 

I KNOW it’s different for Britney, I know she’s extremely damaged and traumatised, but as I said in another post, where does her right to express it intrude on others right to be who they are too? This man may have thought he was doing a good thing. I find it very sad the way she talked about him, I cant help it 💔

Thanks for what you said I appreciate that about us sharing our opinions and for being polite! We won’t all agree but it’s ok to discuss it! 

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

And I agree with you there. I think you're making the best point out of anyone that is critical of the post. It's a tough situation. She's bottled it in for so long until June of 2021 and now all of her anger is pouring out. I wish we could go back and change things for her. Give her a real support system for all those years. But it is what it is. We just have to show her love and hope she continues to do better. I have faith she will. 

I really appreciate this comment 💞 I love Britney but it’s sad to see her talking about innocent people in this way, and yet her sister who really wasn’t on her side gets a post full of praise the other day? It’s just hard to watch. 

• Like 7
Just now, charlenerose said:

So ‘Jack in the box man’’s feelings aren’t valid and we should continue to cheer Britney on for telling an employee who was simply doing their job to **** off? Yasss queen slay **** them minimum wage, right!?!? 😍

With all these court costs, lawsuits and horrible real estate decisions, Britney might be flipping burgers soon enough. 

73f7i4.gif

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

tbh that’s really one thing i hate is pity. i posted a whole paragraph on my facebook last night about how i been depressed and tried reaching out for a shoulder to lean on, just to be treated horribly by the people i tried to talk too… and basically said i don’t want pity, i just want people to understand i know what im dealing with and im working through it… of course i have like 300 friends and they prolly all think im crazy like britney followers… so ya i can relate… and f jack n da box… 

I really don't understand why people post intimate things on social media expecting ONE form of response from people, when you can never control it. What do you expect to get? Why do you expect a certain behavior? I don't get it. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, charlenerose said:

So ‘Jack in the box man’’s feelings aren’t valid and we should continue to cheer Britney on for being a bully and telling an employee who was simply doing their job to **** off? Yasss queen slay **** them minimum wage workers, right!?!? 😍💅

where did jack in the box man say his feelings were hurt? why are you more offended for a stranger than the actual person? as i said, his job was to give britney her food, not nose into her business. good intention or not. 

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, oscar0 said:

I really don't understand why people post intimate things on social media expecting ONE form of response from people, when you can never control it. What do you expect to get? Why do you expect a certain behavior? I don't get it. 

when you’re in the heat of a rant on facebook or whatever your state of mind is different…prolly why people delete post after reflecting on certain situations.. this is a post from britney that will prolly be deleted or edited, who knows… but yup can’t really explain it, im just human lol

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Now her blood is the most treasured thing, her family's words she regards higher than anyone else's now.  Ok... if her family knows her better than anyone else, then why were they wrong about her?

What should we say if we meet Britney? What would surely be green-zoned? Idk.

Have a baby or puppy with you and say nothing. :shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block