Britney responds to Jack In The Box employee giving her pity: **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself

tco

2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Maybe she took it the wrong way? She’s not 100% correct 100% of the time. 

i'm not saying she's correct, but i'm not going to condemn her and automatically say this stranger was "just trying to be nice" either. i am validating britney's feelings. she felt he was pitying her, and she is valid in feeling that way and responding accordingly. 

• Haha 6

If you don’t want to see my first conspiracy don’t click it 

Spoiler

Does not feel like Britney. The first part yes ok. But the last part???? She said you are not my blood so you don’t know me? Like what ??? So her family knows her? Like “you don’t have an opinion on me if you are not my family” this is some con ****

Maybe I’m wrong and I didn’t understand her perspective 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Brason said:

I'm glad there's someone to cook for me cause I'm so lazy to cook too

:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

This week I ordered sushi for dinner all week and yesterday Mc Donalds too after sushi :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

Everything is going to be ok Brinni, don't let your inner drama thoughts dominates you

:indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

sushi is great but I start getting hungry after 1 hour :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, easy said:

britney has said over and over again she doesn't want pity, but that's all anyone ever gives her. doesn't matter if the worker was "just trying to be nice" we don't know that to be true. britney didn't take it as nice, she took it as pity. it's all in your tone and HOW you say things, not just what you say. 

Okay you made me feel safe again. I love you Brit ❤️🔥

• Like 2
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok that’s fair, she definitely deserves to feel her feelings and be offended. Do you think it’s fair to speak about him that way? You don’t think it’s a bit disproportionate compared to what he did? 

this is another case of people being offended on behalf of others. just like when she called out tish and fe, everyone got offended for them meanwhile tish understood britney and was not hurt.

all we know is some man at some jack in the box offended britney. let's not pretend like she doxed this man and he's now getting hate. it's very strange that people automatically defend anyone EXCEPT for britney these days. always looking for where she's "wrong" to point the finger and pretend to be so morally higher. as if you've never had a bad experience out and about and complained about the interaction before. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Yes, the man was being nice. But to me, the subtext is... just let Britney Spears get some mother ******* Jack In The Box without making a comment about her situation. Just let her exist. 

During the pandemic, I became estranged from my family. The first year was the hardest. I would go for hikes/walks and would sometimes cry because I couldn't help it. But I needed to keep moving. Glad I had the privacy not to be caught by anyone or given pity. Again, it's a nice gesture, but when it's passing thought, it makes you feel worse. I don't blame the man, but these are the moments I really connect with what Britney is saying and I feel her heart :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block