Britney responds to Jack In The Box employee giving her pity: **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself

tco

2 minutes ago, hello70 said:

THIS! Banon acts like she must be in a dungeon when they don’t see pap shots. When in fact, it’s been speculated by a few insiders that much of the media has been purposely hands off when it comes to Britney because they don’t want a repeat of 2008. Obviously not everyone abides by this “unspoken rule” but it explains why we haven’t seen pap pics of her going places we see her clearly at in IG stories or posts. Also explains why much of the media hasn’t been posting a lot about her IG posts (with the exception of dailymail/nypost/page six). TMZ has surprisingly been quiet as well but they did post something today about the cake post lol

First of all, comparing me to Q Anon is insulting and demoralizing, which is literally extreme republican p*******a conspiracies. ****, just stop. I just asked a question. 

6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Yea she didn’t say it to his face, just only to her 40+ million followers. I’m also not discrediting her feelings, I actually did vindicate her feelings by saying she’s easily triggered by her past trauma and I understand why. But misdirecting your anger at people who really don’t deserve it is not something I’m gonna condone. It’s ok to both sympathize with someone but not necessarily agree with every thing they say or do. 

and now 40+ million people know some man offended britney. she didn't say his name, no one knows who he is but HIM. 

but you're automatically assuming he doesn't deserve it just because he said something you perceive as nice. britney did not perceive it that way. and i agree! you don't have to agree with everything people do or say! and that includes the possibility that it's ok for britney to be offended by something that you necessarily wouldn't have been offended by. 

• Haha 5
  • Like 3
50 minutes ago, hello70 said:

This!!! certain people here act like they’re committing an act of treason if they accept the possibility that sometimes she may take things the wrong way. They act like if they admit that, then they have to question everything or something. I suspect the only way some fans can accept Britney is if they’re able to believe her to be a perpetual victim 100% of the time. Yes, there are many horrible people who’ve done her wrong, but based on her OWN ACCOUNTING of events I don’t think the Jack in the Box guy is one of them lol

Rami Malek Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

There’s no need for us to do mental gymnastics to come up with an excuse for everything she does that we don’t understand. We should be able love Britney and still be willing to admit it’s possible she took it the wrong way and stop taking everything she says and interprets as 100% accurate. 

You said this perfectly 👏 

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok, I can see that you only seem to see things from Britney’s perspective and won’t try to argue against this. Loads of us on here will defend her, we have plenty of times against people who actually deserve it. I personally don’t think this employee deserves that level of vitriol for what he did. 

i'm genuinely asking you, have you never had a bad experience at a restaurant or a store with an employee and later ranted about it? or a random stranger for that matter? hell, even a friend? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok, I can see that you only seem to see things from Britney’s perspective and won’t try to argue against this. Loads of us on here will defend her, we have plenty of times against people who actually deserve it. I personally don’t think this employee deserves that level of vitriol for what he did. 

I don't think that is the point here. I keep hearing this argument in this thread, but no one is hardcore arguing that this employee deserved it. 

What people are saying it may be misdirected but just walk a mile in her shoes. Maybe the takeaway is to give someone as exposed as Britney Spears more space and just let her exist and get her drive-thru food. 

The employee had good intentions, but moving forward, we can just give her space. 

People have to acknowledge her recovery is going to take years. 14 years of a conservatoship with a 4-month forced facility stay and Britney still has to deal with all the gaslighting and lies by her family, effectively still adding onto the trauma. You can't undo decades of trauma within a year. Please give her grace. The post is deleted. When Britney is in the wrong, she makes it right. Let her work through her emotions. 

I agree with others. I hope she finds others to trust and reach out to. But considering the betrayal she has experienced, I am sure that takes time. It's probably easier for her to vent in public instead of someone leaking it to the press or on social media. I have patience because that's what I needed when I was angry and it helped me. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, charlenerose said:

A bad experience is somebody wishing you well? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I’m sorry but this bratty self-entitlement isn’t cute. Fast food workers are humans and according to Britney’s wee rant, that employee did NOTHING wrong except do his damn job.

when you don't see it as someone wishing you well yes it's a bad experience. it's not his job to wish her well, it's his job to give her her food. 

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block