Britney responds to Jack In The Box employee giving her pity: **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself

tco

1 hour ago, doomphantom1 said:

get yourself a dictionary.

great suggestion!

pit·y

/ˈpidē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the suffering and misfortunes of others.

"her voice was full of pity"

em·pa·thy

/ˈempəTHē/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

looks like i was right after all!

10 hours ago, neko said:

“people need to get a backbone”

”stop being so overly sensitive”

britney: “omg someone sympathised with me, i’m so offended”

🪦

No she just does not need everyone to put in their 2 cents . It was a kind gesture but not his place . I get her not wanting to deal with others. People need to stop expecting perfect and no she is entitled to feel as ahe does. Can people wake up? She lived an astronomical amount of abuse. If you expect a brady bunch moment and her to be smiling and happy . Well then your head ia up you rear. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Steve W said:

No she just does not need everyone to put in their 2 cents . It was a kind gesture but not his place . I get her not wanting to deal with others. People need to stop expecting perfect and no she is entitled to feel as ahe does. Can people wake up? She lived an astronomical amount of abuse. If you expect a brady bunch moment and her to be smiling and happy . Well then your head ia up you rear. 

ok next time he can record a video of her like the paparazzi used to do whilst she was crying and/or visibly upset. she won’t be offended by that considering she dated one right? maybe then she’ll date him like she did adnan?

the jack in the box employee earning $8 an hour is definitely the true enemy here. i’m so sorry rich woman britney spears had to “deal” with a peasant who only had good intentions. must be rough. i mean, this is the same woman who also said, “you’re better off being homeless than being me”. but she clearly doesn’t want to be victimised, right? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, neko said:

ok next time he can record a video of her like the paparazzi used to do whilst she was crying and/or visibly upset. she won’t be offended by that considering she dated one right? maybe then she’ll date him like she did adnan?

the jack in the box employee earning $8 an hour is definitely the true enemy here. i’m so sorry rich woman britney spears had to “deal” with a peasant who only had good intentions. must be rough. i mean, this is the same woman who also said, “you’re better off being homeless than being me”. but she clearly doesn’t want to be victimised, right? 

This is what’s wrong with the world and her being constantly judged. People expect pure perfection with her. Shes not folks. Shes human. She also does not need to justify her actions towards another individual who put his nose in a place that is not and never was his. Its sad honestly. Your looking for reasons to judge Britney . Your now saying in a way shes better than him. Peasant , noble garbage. Maybe she needed just a moment. Maybe you need a clue to what that means. Go buy a clue buddy . Fans need to chill. People need to calm down. So she ripped into another human being. Good for her. I am glad shes over appeasing society. Shes given enough. You want a polished barbie. I kinda think of her as being human . Not some superstar. News flash . She has suffered severe abuse. She is healing. Give this women a break for once and let it go. Or go. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Steve W said:

There's a very high likelihood he didn't know who TF she even was. It's not like he asked for an autograph. He just saw a crying woman at a drive through and told her some kind words. Why do people like you want to encourage the entire World to be cynical and silent? Just to please the narrative of a popstar?

• Love 1

We can agree to disagree. I believe he was being concerned , polite etc. yet it never was his place. Nice yes. Quit nit picking her feelings. She does not care nor do I . Maybe we are mean people. No thats her right and you can reply with your 2 cents. Yet your not changing my mind . Leave her alone folks . Her fans are causing harm. Shes over it . This is her healing and venting. Its an honest emotion. Weather you like it or not. The jack in the box man can take it. I am so over the sensitive offended we all must see eye to eye garbage . The world never worked that way . See where we are in the usa. Divided. Its a fight for everything. I lately just want to tell others off myself . I get Brit . Take care and reply your little comment if it makes you feel heard. Have a great day . Are you ok ? Had to say that part. Now have a great life . 

• Love 1
On 12/13/2022 at 5:29 AM, standherealone said:

She just taught him the lesson some other rich white lady was gonna teach him eventually anyway. All customers are potential enemies and being nice to them isn't an actual requirement.

Ah customer service. You turned me into the ******* I am today.

You are so right, I am a project manager but it is still customer-facing so customers are just as vicious when you’re trying to help them with their business as they are when you’re trying to help them in retail. It’s horrible and I need to remember that being nice to them is not a requirement and actually could backfire

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block