Britney responds to Jack In The Box employee giving her pity: **** you stupid man at Jack in The Box. You don’t know me … you’re not my blood so go **** yourself

tco

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

People wanted Britney to talk more and she actually is very vulnerable here sharing her trauma in real time, but people want to lecture her and make rules for her instead :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

welcome to exhale :roxxy:

You were here in 2011? **** was nuts :roxxy:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I was only here for some of 2009. But back then I was pro-Con, so I was part of the problem :clownery_makeup_meme:

I was on ATRL until I decided to never to step foot on that site again, like being exorcised of demons 

and you came here to cure yourself from demons? :roxxy:

• Haha 6
Just now, Emil87 said:

Telling a random man working at the drive thru to go **** himself for trying to be compassionate and telling her it’s going to be ok? Misdirected anger at its finest. She’s clearly triggered easily, which I cannot blame her for. That said, she’s always said she doesn’t want people to pity her and doesn’t like feeling sorry for herself or seeing her as a victim, so maybe it stems from that?

Also, she lives in Cali and I’m sure shes been to Jack in the Box more than once. Not sure why she chooses to lie about dumb **** like that. I still got her back though, but these posts really are starting to concern me if I’m being truthful. 

omg she probably doesn’t remember? Her life and other artist’s lives are different of our lives!

They have too many things to process! I’m pretty sure most of the artist don’t recall everything as well

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Telling a random man working at the drive thru to go **** himself for trying to be compassionate and telling her it’s going to be ok? Misdirected anger at its finest. She’s clearly triggered easily, which I cannot blame her for. That said, she’s always said she doesn’t want people to pity her and doesn’t like feeling sorry for herself or seeing her as a victim, so maybe it stems from that?

Also, she lives in Cali and I’m sure shes been to Jack in the Box more than once. Not sure why she chooses to lie about dumb **** like that. I still got her back though, but these posts really are starting to concern me if I’m being truthful. 

Well let's call the police because Britney Spears at the very least lied about going to a fast food restaurant... or she forgot she's been there. 

It does stem from that. Yeah it's misdirected anger. Can you say you have never misdirected your anger? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

it's not like she said it to his face? the only person who knows who that man is is him and britney 😵💫

i don't know about you, but i don't remember every fast food place i've ever been to especially when it's been years and the serious trauma she's had since. really strange how everyone is so fast to discredit britney, rather than validate her feelings even if you don't agree with them.

17 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

whoopi goldberg ghost GIF

Lol jk I agree with what you said but I think some fans haven’t accepted yet that she’s not always 100% truthful in her captions (or that she may really have a mental health condition)

I wonder how much of the small white lies are willful tho? Sometimes I wonder if it’s just missed sarcasm on our part or if she just doesn’t remember? It’s hard to say because she’s often intentionally trolling lol

Edit: But personally I wish some fans would spend more time being supportive of her and reminding ourselves that sometimes she may not make a lot of sense because of a condition we’re unaware of. instead of making up wild excuses for behavior we don’t understand and attacking potentially innocent ppl (like jack in the box guy and Selena Gomez) in the process

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, LonelyBoy87 said:

I love Britney with all my heart and I will be a fan of hers always. However, that doesn’t mean I don’t see that she has some things she needs to deal with.

This post is a clear example that she needs some anger management therapy, I mean the guy was only being nice to her, why would you insult him? There is no need. 

I might get some hate from this post but the fact that Britney suffered so much, doesn’t give her the right to insult people who doesn’t have anything to do with what happened to her, you are only promoting hate everywhere.

She really need to look for advice, I am not saying I understand what she went through and all the consequences of 13 years of this suffering, but is because of that that she should seek for the right help to get overcome all the things she suffered and how is she going to get her peace back.

I am really sorry but this version of Britney is a little disappointing. She once said she didn’t want to play the role of a victim but to be an example for people with disabilities, but all this hateful posts with no reason are very disappointing.

Have you seen chaotic? 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block