I've been Impartial on this "IT ISN'T HER POSTING", But this is what is jumping out at me now

1 hour ago, Willson Saints said:

Comments like this make me wonder is the concern for Britney is genuine or they are just here for the spectacle. If someone you love, like your mom, or daughter for that matter, is doing what Britney is doing right now, like publicly attacking someone in vague manner, would you just allow her? Are you going to join her in the courts or in jail once filed a case against?

If yes, then ok, ignore this message.

you're right, i do wonder if the concern for britney is genuine because i couldn't imagine a) pretending to know someone that i do not and assessing their behavior based on the relationship i have created in my mind and b) pretending as if i have control over anybody and their thoughts, feelings, and how they choose to express them. 

are you implying britney is going to be sued and/or jailed for calling someone a ***** on instagram? please tell me i misread that part 🥴

• Love 3
  • Like 5

She hasn't done it in public interviews or appearances, but we have seen her yell or get mad at some instances.

But Britney is as you said well known to be a nice person,
and I think Britney herself considered that to be the modest and polite, which in a way is,
but with that and being forced not to speak finally made her burst.

We all have those moments when it just ticks, an outburst happens, and I think after more than a decade, last year was her limit.

And with a high probability of her having therapy, maybe she was told that just calling someone an ******* was ok.
In her post she does say 'I finally said it', and to me that sounded like it she was breaking out of her comfort zone, finally just cursing someone out in somewhat in a less private way.

It's not really what we've seen in Britney, but she needs to let it out.
and not be told by her own fans to keep it private and inside.

But I guess still some fans won't understand and have different opinions, which I also understand. There should be better ways for sure, but right now this is her way, and I say let it be....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, unusualyouforever said:

i think it’s safe to say the britney of 2022 is not the britney of 1998 or 2003 or 2007 or 2016. the forced facility stay effectively “broke” her and the result is what we see now. i have no doubt the entire conservatorship was incredibly traumatizing but those four months in 2019  were particularly harrowing. we’d be seeing a much different freed britney if that stay in the facility hadn’t happened. 

I agree 100% the facility stay was definitely what shocked and changed Britney the most. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Willson Saints said:

Comments like this make me wonder is the concern for Britney is genuine or they are just here for the spectacle. If someone you love, like your mom, or daughter for that matter, is doing what Britney is doing right now, like publicly attacking someone in vague manner, would you just allow her? Are you going to join her in the courts or in jail once filed a case against?

If yes, then ok, ignore this message.

Britney is not my mom or daughter so I don’t need to treat her as such. You’re a fan and you don’t know her. 

I hope you’re just as outraged about how Trump and other politicians to use social media to attack others and undermine our democracy as much as you are with Brit! 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

She had PR for her entire career who, likely, told her it was best to not retaliate against those that bad mouthed her.  She now, likely, does not have PR (or doesn’t work with them) and says what’s on her mind because she hasn’t been able to for ages.

I do believe Britney is a sweet woman with a beautiful heart, but I don’t believe for a second that, back in the day, she didn’t wanna drag people for coming after her for no reason at all.  Esp Christina.  Social media also makes things different, 1998-2007 Britney didn’t have the social media available today.  We can only guess what her account would’ve been like back then.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, G-unit said:

She had PR for her entire career who, likely, told her it was best to not retaliate against those that bad mouthed her.  She now, likely, does not have PR (or doesn’t work with them) and says what’s on her mind because she hasn’t been able to for ages.

I do believe Britney is a sweet woman with a beautiful heart, but I don’t believe for a second that, back in the day, she didn’t wanna drag people for coming after her for no reason at all.  Esp Christina.  Social media also makes things different, 1998-2007 Britney didn’t have the social media available today.  We can only guess what her account would’ve been like back then.

I think we got to have a taste or this “new social media britney” back then when she would post long letters on her website and as far as i remember she did drag the industry and some people there also

so is this britney really “new” i mean if she was pissed back then imagine how she must feeling now after 13 years of abuse

i think her behavior is completely understandable and tbh its not like shes endangering herself or others, she never breaks the law or anything like that which a lot of famous people do even when they havent gone through what britney has.

but somehow britney always gets trashed the hardest by the gp, this is exactly what made the cship happen, so how about instead of trying to make britney change we focus on the real problem, the way the gp treats her

u dont tell the bullied to change to keep the bully happy, u tell the bully to leave the bullied be

• Love 1

I mean, judging solely by her Instagram posts yes she does not seem well, so… I mean, take that as you will it’s just true. 

I love and support her though, it may very well just be her finally being able to express herself and say whatever she pleases - it’s not like she doesn’t deserve that. She hasn’t done anything legitimately scandalous though, it’s trending towards it imo :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

First of all, you can't ***** or diagnose a person by their Instagram posts. They may give you a hint of what they're going through, but if you truly believe that you get to know people through their social media, then you're delusional.

But EVEN if Instagram posts were gospel, or a direct shortcut to our state of mind, I really don't know what's the surprising thing about a 40+ year old woman that thinks or talks differently than she did when she was 16 or in her 20s.

Age alone changes people after so many experiences, after they mature, after the world itself changes. Well, in my experience what I've noticed with those around me, like my parents, relatives, neighbors, etc, it's not so much that people change, but mainly people stop feeling embarrassed by saying or doing things. It's like their thoughts go directly through their mouths without any filters. Or in Britney's case, through their fingers lol 

And as people have mentioned in this thread, there's that little detail that people love to skip when questioning her "new behavior", which is the fact that she spent almost 14 years in an abusive conservatorship, with the icing on the cake of being sent to a mental health facility towards the end of this period of time. 

In a sense I understand it. It's impossible for any of us to grasp what that must have been like, so that's why for so many people it's like "well, the conservatorship is over, go back to your old self" as if there weren't any consequences of everything that she lived. Not to mention that probably it's only now in retrospective that Britney is really realizing the magnitude of what she experienced. We can't comprehend what she went through, but you don't have to be a genius or an empathy guru to try to put in her shoes and see where she might be coming from when she posts those things. 

At the end of the day, she's not calling any names other than her family, so despite everything, there's still a bit of restrain and prudence in her words, something that a mentally unstable person wouldn't have. But even if she mentioned people, then what, every other celebrity can have "beefs" on social media, but Britney can't because that would be out of character and that means she's insane. Well, there's a first time for everything, like the song says. 

If Taylor Swift or Beyoncé came up and trashed someone, everyone would praise them for being brave and courageous and would most likely side with her, because their sanity is never at question. But with Britney we do, because she just came out of a conservatorship, a conservatorship we all know damn well wasn't justified to begin with, but Jamie did such a great job at convincing people, that some of you would still give him the benefit of doubt. You're basically giving him the reason by thinking this way.

And whether or not she is posting her captions, I don't know what else she needs to do to prove it's her, or why the veracity of other artists' posts aren't questioned like Britney's, so I guess it's just an act of faith lol People believe what they want to. If she says she wants justice and calls out her family, oh yeah that's definitely her, but if she says something out of character, there must be someone pretending to be her, right? 

As a final comment, people express differently through different media. I write these essays on an online forum, but if you met me in real person, you wouldn't get more than 5 words from my mouth lol So maybe she is braver through her Instagram captions, but she would still hesitate to talk so openly in a recorded video for example, or in an interview or a live, etc. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

We’re all infantilising her by using the ‘She was abused and trafficked for 13 years’ excuse. Of course she was, and there’s no denying that. But this is still out of character. I believe it is either not her posting, or she is unwell. 

While I’m at it, don’t drag me for having an opinion. We all say this out of love. 

Agree! And the fact you can’t say this without people hating on you in annoying. Some of us have Ben stans since 1998 and we would never turn on her. Her post are coming off bad to us as well and we will still defend her. But I’m sorry to say that something isn’t right…..something isn’t right 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, mitch37 said:

Since 1998, Britney has been known to never throw anyone under the bus, even those that publicly attacked her.

She went on national television and told a senator's wife to get bent and get laid after she said she wanted to shoot Britney.

She called out Justin Timberlake by name in her reality show.

She did at least two interviews shading Christina by saying that Christina assaulted her at a club after not seeing her for years, and then called Christina a hypocrite for judging Britney's kiss with Madonna when Christina kissed her at the exact same time.

And she shaded the **** out of Avril Lavigne by calling her album a flop in comparison to the release of "Britney".

And when Iggy rightfully pointed out that "Pretty Girls" was Britney's song to promote, "Britney" shaded her on Twitter by bragging about how Vegas was sold out and still ongoing, as opposed to Iggy's tour that she had to cancel.

And did we all forget 2007? Fat-shaming paparrazzis, telling them to jog? Dragging Lou indirectly with her iconic "go to the light and see Jesus" interview?

We need to stop this "Britney is a pure, innocent angel" narrative. It puts her on a pedestal that she's said for years she does not want to be on, and makes us look like hypocrites whenever one of her shady moments is brought up. She is human, she is salty, she is shady. Let her be that. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Also, even if it wasn't in her nature before to clap back at people, SHE WAS ABUSED MERCILESSLY BY HER FAMILY, TEAM AND "FRIENDS" FOR OVER A DECADE. GET THE **** OVER IT AND LET HER LIVE.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

We are right to be concerned, it’s a natural human response 

Genuine fans aren't allowed to be concerned you either fall in line with everyone else narrative cause they think they know it all or get that backside lit up for being concerned. 

People tend to forget this fanbase was lied to for 13 years now all of a sudden were just supposed to trust everything.

Britney can't trust most anyone, and we're supposed too... 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Itsme said:

Agree! And the fact you can’t say this without people hating on you in annoying. Some of us have Ben stans since 1998 and we would never turn on her. Her post are coming off bad to us as well and we will still defend her. But I’m sorry to say that something isn’t right…..something isn’t right 

Yeah it's all so strange and it could be nothing strange about any of this. The fact is neither side fully knows everything.

What we do know.

Britney is under a care plan.

Britney has mentioned several times online that's she's very bored! (IMO how can you be so bored when you're finally "free").

Britney talked about how her life was too in control in FTR and how it was like ground hog day every day, based on her boredom posts it sounds like she's still living that life. (Her choice).

Britney has been isolated and seems to be at home majority of the time, Sam seems to be away from her quite a bit working. 

Most of these Instagram posts are old content she posts and deletes.

Britney has been back at her old home spinning around, lonely in a night gown playing dress up.

All of those things are facts. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

she's sueing her dad, 

She is not actually suing her dad. The case is treated in probate court because he still hasn't provided the entire paperwork from the conservatorship as is legally required, but he wants money, and he is not the only one. There are three more court dates, 2 in December 1 in January. I hope that probate court is finished by then.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

She is not actually suing her dad. The case is treated in probate court because he still hasn't provided the entire paperwork from the conservatorship as is legally required, but he wants money, and he is not the only one. There are three more court dates, 2 in December 1 in January. I hope that probate court is finished by then.

It doesn't seem like this will be finished this year, Penny is known for her constant continuances and postponements.

With holiday season I could see Penny just making more dates for 2023.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block