I've been Impartial on this "IT ISN'T HER POSTING", But this is what is jumping out at me now

Since 1998, Britney has been known to never throw anyone under the bus, even those that publicly attacked her.

The fact that she is now (and I don't mean her family, I can understand that part), does not make sense. It goes against what anyone and everyone has said or understood about her until now. 

So either a.), it's not her or b.) there is something going down in her mind.

Thoughts

Where is Rosengart these days?

• Like 4

Britney already has done what she could do, she stopped talking to her family, she's sueing her dad, she is living her life. I guess it's normal being angry after what happened to her, but not forever. Now she wants to express herself, because now she can do that, but one day she will calm down, she will never forget about it though. Sincerely I hope one day she can overcome the trauma for her own health. Let's give it a time.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Actually it’s healthy to call out your abusers. Let her be!
spacer.png

Comments like this make me wonder is the concern for Britney is genuine or they are just here for the spectacle. If someone you love, like your mom, or daughter for that matter, is doing what Britney is doing right now, like publicly attacking someone in vague manner, would you just allow her? Are you going to join her in the courts or in jail once filed a case against?

If yes, then ok, ignore this message.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, X_M said:

How the **** is that infantilizing...? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

it's not. infantilizing her would be expecting her to behave the same way she did as a teenager and before she was traumatized. it's the idea that a grown adult woman wouldn't post about it and be angry with the world and express it.  it's not, something must be wrong! we must protect her! THAT would be infantilizing her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block