I've been Impartial on this "IT ISN'T HER POSTING", But this is what is jumping out at me now

9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

We’re all infantilising her by using the ‘She was abused and trafficked for 13 years’ excuse. Of course she was, and there’s no denying that. But this is still out of character. I believe it is either not her posting, or she is unwell. 

While I’m at it, don’t drag me for having an opinion. We all say this out of love. 

here’s the answer 

9 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She was abused and trafficked for 13 years

Ily for real, quality member  but wouldn’t  you also not feel well in her situation? They drugged her, they bullied her, they lied to her, isolated her, stole from her, and tried killing her.

Even though it’s over, her father continues to harass her in court…. even though it’s over her children continue to be used as pawns over her head, now publicly. An entire generation of people lived to see the rise, “fall”, and overall public humiliation for decades on end. We must recognize that she is angry. she is only a year into processing what’s happened to her. She now has issues trusting people and is lashing out because she wasn’t able to at all, for years. It’s so much. Even if some is her being angry to finally be able to express her frustration, it’s valid. We don’t have to agree w everything she says at all, but let’s have more empathy 

• Love 4

I don't think being abused and allegedly trafficked is an excuse. That's extremely down playing it. 

Look I don't think there is anything wrong with being concerned but you have to be able to express more than just "she is unwell or something isnt right".

That's demoralizing and assuming. Fact is none of us really know her. Yall are going off of who you think she is by who she was 20 years ago. 

What exactly is she doing thay makes her "unwell?" If posting ***** on a social platform is unstable then the take down all of only fans. I resent that term unwell. But honestly come up with actual points to your argument other wise you're no different than her dad making up false claims about her mental health to appease your narrative.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't think being abused and allegedly trafficked is an excuse. That's extremely down playing it. 

Look I don't think there is anything wrong with being concerned but you have to be able to express more than just "she is unwell or something isnt right".

That's demoralizing and assuming. Fact is none of us really know her. Yall are going off of who you think she is by who she was 20 years ago. 

What exactly is she doing thay makes her "unwell?" If posting ***** on a social platform is unstable then the take down all of only fans. I resent that term unwell. But honestly come up with actual points to your argument other wise you're no different than her dad making up false claims about her mental health to appease your narrative.

alllll of this! no one has ever intelligently explained what is concerning about britney without putting their own personal feelings on it. thinking her posts are weird or "out of character" doesn't mean she's unwell, that's their interpretation based on their own personal feelings and the narrative that britney has mental health issues spun by the con. after everything britney has been through, the only thing that would concern me at this point is IF she was acting like her previous self. anger, resentment, lashing out, etc is all HEALTHY human emotions that anyone should/can express, and no one should be concerned about especially coming from someone who is in the middle of their healing journey. you have to FEEL to heal, and anger is an emotion essential to healing. 

• Love 4

You have to realize Britney was micromanaged since Day 1 and I’m not talking about 2008 conservatorship beginnings, I’m talking about 1998. Remember she was marketed as your best friend? She appeared as America’s sweetheart, sweet and innocent but Britney was always a clap back, swear word using woman behind the camera!

What I like about her is she only talks **** to people who deserve it. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, unusualyouforever said:

i think it’s safe to say the britney of 2022 is not the britney of 1998 or 2003 or 2007 or 2016. the forced facility stay effectively “broke” her and the result is what we see now. i have no doubt the entire conservatorship was incredibly traumatizing but those four months in 2019  were particularly harrowing. we’d be seeing a much different freed britney if that stay in the facility hadn’t happened. 

That place really did do so much damage to her. It's heartbreaking. I hope we hear about everything soon enough from her mouth (no one elses). It really did just completely traumatize her. Also that place was not a good place either, the reviews before she was put there were like 1 stars and TERRIBLE. That was why Jamie put her there. He is pure evil and hates his daughter. She's an ATM to him and that was it. Evil.

• Like 1

She's dealing with the trauma. 

Fans now you're free, new music. 

I don't think you're gonna get album ten. 

Maybe down the road, maybe not. 

At this point She's a free agent. Cos that rca contract legally should be voided until they do one to her liking.. 

Like owns the masters, gets paid up front and don't expect her to promote or tour. 

It will sell just by the die hards that should be good enough.

10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Genuine fans aren't allowed to be concerned you either fall in line with everyone else narrative cause they think they know it all or get that backside lit up for being concerned. 

People tend to forget this fanbase was lied to for 13 years now all of a sudden were just supposed to trust everything.

Britney can't trust most anyone, and we're supposed too... 

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

It’s an oxymoron lol

10 hours ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

here’s the answer 

Ily for real, quality member  but wouldn’t  you also not feel well in her situation? They drugged her, they bullied her, they lied to her, isolated her, stole from her, and tried killing her.

Even though it’s over, her father continues to harass her in court…. even though it’s over her children continue to be used as pawns over her head, now publicly. An entire generation of people lived to see the rise, “fall”, and overall public humiliation for decades on end. We must recognize that she is angry. she is only a year into processing what’s happened to her. She now has issues trusting people and is lashing out because she wasn’t able to at all, for years. It’s so much. Even if some is her being angry to finally be able to express her frustration, it’s valid. We don’t have to agree w everything she says at all, but let’s have more empathy 

I’m completely empathetic to what she’s going through, I’ve been a stan since 1998 and I’ve seen it all. However, that doesn’t detract from the fact that this is the first time I’ve ever felt like something is wrong or off. I feel it in my gut and it’s unsettling 

• Like 1

Do you also like circus animals because they are so well trained??
Because that is what Britneys humbleness was. She was trained to be polite, sweet, and its also southern to say Yes mam, please, sir, and nice. She was also christian and being told to turn the other cheek and what not.
Britney was a well-groomed circus animal. 
Now I actually think she deserves to be a normal human, calling people out, making mistakes, being angry, and just cant take niceness anymore. 
Where did being nice get her? No where. She lost 13 years because of her love for her parents and her children. And now she also almost lost her children. She should be pissed and I dont care if its only her kids, or the local barrista or security, or Selena gomez. Its okay to be this angry.

• Like 2

People who claim Britney is acting out of character forget 1. People change, especially after trauma, 2. She’s been silenced for over a decade and 3. Even before the conservatorship we didn’t 100% know her because you can never know a celebrity 100%. We weren’t her friends, we weren’t around her 24/7, we don’t know what she was like or is like behind closed doors, when all cameras are off. So this nonsense panic is ridiculous because You. Don’t. Know. Her. 

And to the people who say something is “off” or “wrong” with her. Well yes. Obviously. What’s “off” about her is that she’s been through severe trauma and she’s trying to heal from it and such a journey never truly ends. Not really. You can’t claim you understand and then wonder what’s “wrong”, you all just answered your own questions, please think for a second.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah it's all so strange and it could be nothing strange about any of this. The fact is neither side fully knows everything.

What we do know.

Britney is under a care plan.

Britney has mentioned several times online that's she's very bored! (IMO how can you be so bored when you're finally "free").

Britney talked about how her life was too in control in FTR and how it was like ground hog day every day, based on her boredom posts it sounds like she's still living that life. (Her choice).

Britney has been isolated and seems to be at home majority of the time, Sam seems to be away from her quite a bit working. 

Most of these Instagram posts are old content she posts and deletes.

Britney has been back at her old home spinning around, lonely in a night gown playing dress up.

All of those things are facts. 

I think the point that is lost here is that without considering the conservatorship, she has always, probably because of her personality and then because of the magnitude of her fame, delegated many of her personal decisions to other people. There are reports that she did not have a credit card before the c.ship. And in small things she couldn't decide either. For example, yesterday she was watching the video making of toxic, and at one point she asked someone from her team, in a childish tone, if she could watch another one of her videos. Today she must be bored and stuck without someone telling her what to do, maybe because she's used to that dynamic, or simply because she needs it. In a way her career is to execute in an unbelievable way the directives of others. 

On 11/29/2022 at 7:57 PM, Britney671 said:

Honestly I think britney should burn what's around her down. Let everyone know the real you. She can finally get canceled and retire out of the limelight, and be in complete privacy. 

I'm not saying this to be rude, but she clearly wants to. I support it.

I honestly feel the same sadly. Maybe she just really want everyone to forget about her as s superstar so that she can live a normal life like no one knows her. I am just speaking what's on my mind, and what I feel and believe me I love her badly. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney has mentioned several times online that's she's very bored! (IMO how can you be so bored when you're finally "free").

I mean... Depression? One of the marquee symptoms is boredom. I'm not diagnosing her or anything, but like... There's no way in hell she doesn't have depression after everything she's been through. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Not to mention that an abundance of choices can be just as boring as a lack of choices. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, but I still spend most of my days at home on my laptop, bored out of my mind.

Could I go ride roller coasters? Absolutely. Could I take a last-minute weekend trip to Japan? Hell, yeah. But it just doesn't happen. Also, the ideas never cross my mind.

Just because she's rich doesn't make her any less immune to this phenomenon, in fact because she's rich, she has even more choices available to her, if anything she's got it even worse than me.

I think it’s funny how many people are concerned about her behavior as if she has broken any laws or is about to have a mental health crisis. She has literally been this way for at least 2-3 years. That’s consistent. If she was going to have another crisis, it probably would have happened if she was actually unwell. I think the real Britney is a little messy around the edges and uninhibited. I also think there is some oppositional and defiant tendencies in her behavior because it seems she gets a kick out of trolling the public, which the public deserves lmao. 

She’s aware of her comments section and I think the more they criticize her, the more she wants to act out because she wants people to understand that she will not be told what to do by anyone anymore. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block