Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

I think there is something to be said about what we do know. Britney has never been a mean girl she doesn't just call people out for no reason. 

This does feel like shade towards Selena and let's be honest Selena doesn't have the best reputation and it almost seems like she showed up with out being invited and maybe patronized Britney weather that was her intention or not it was britneys perception. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

she hasn't named a single name. she's not "attacking" anyone. britney is angry, and she can express her anger without people telling her to "chill". 

Kk lmao. I’ll stand by silently and not speak against the sh!tty things she’s doing while her fanbase erodes and her instagram following continues to dwindle

• Like 2
Just now, dritney said:

Kk lmao. I’ll stand by silently and not speak against the sh!tty things she’s doing while her fanbase erodes and her instagram following continues to dwindle

what ****ty thing has she done? expressing emotions is not ****ty just because you don't like the emotion. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, X_M said:

I don't like Selena either, all her mental health advocate persona it's all over the place, it's really annoying and fake af, i'm sure it's related to their beef, probably say dumb **** like 'oh, just be happy'.

It has to be more than just that. You don’t go OFF like this on someone and call them a piece of **** unless some **** went down. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

So why not also attack the person who did all this random inviting? Britney has already dropped lots of hints that the wedding had guests that she didn’t invite herself, and that she wasn’t fully present on the day either. So go for the ones controlling the puppet strings - the person or people who made her feel out of control on her own wedding day. 

Maybe she doesn't know who? Lol idk

Just now, X_M said:

Also very worried that in exhale there's a bunch of account that only are here to see britney "downfall" on instagram, mods needs to do some cleaning here. 

trash GIF

THIS. every single time there's always the same people calling her "unwell" and trying to sow the seed that there's something wrong with britney because of her posts.

• Love 7
Just now, easy said:

THIS. every single time there's always the same people calling her "unwell" and trying to sow the seed that there's something wrong with britney because of her posts.

Do you remember that one account that always said some back handed compliments but always always ALWAYS took a dig at her and then randomly blew up and went off on all the mods and finally exposed themselves 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block