Britney to someone famous at her wedding: “You’re such a classy famous person you piece of ****… I finally said it!!!”

Message added by GlitterRain,

Let’s keep comments respectful please. 

1 minute ago, Sia said:

So then you're suggesting that she is indeed immature and likely lacks the comprehension she should have for her age? If that's the case, then are we to assume that she is also deficient in other areas of her life?

Hmm...I feel like I've heard this before from Team Con...interesting...

i believe everyone has the capacity to be immature in their life, i don't think that has anything to do with being deficient and everything to do with being human. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, dustinray1987 said:

It’s weird how right now she is going after this one person so hard instead of her family that treated her like **** for so many years. I wish I knew what was going on at that wedding. Have we all ruled out Madonna and Drew?

I think Madonna can be ruled out as she’s shown her love multiple times since the wedding and included a pic of them hugging at the wedding in her throwback post the other day.  She did not post a picture of Selena or Drew.

• Like 1

298. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/24 **7**
Perhaps the permanent A list "singer" should be going after her husband for making the pass at the former singer turned A- list actress instead of the actress who turned him down cold. Britney Spears/Sam Asghari/Selena Gomez (Sam Asghari attends the 2022 GQ Men Of The Year Party) (BLIND ITEM REVEALED 10/26/22)

• Haha 1

My god, 20 pages for one Instagram POST, how far have we come?

First of all, Britney is a human being, she is not perfect and neither is anyone else, few times we had access to an unfiltered Britney and since we are all adults it is time to realize that she is a woman who has been through a lot and is no longer the 16 year old girl that people fell in love with and that is fine, great for her not having to be conditioned to make everyone comfortable with every single thing she does. 

If what she does makes fans uncomfortable then so be it, she is not obligated to be what we think she is and it is up to us to deal with that, not her. 

All celebrities have moments that make people angry or uncomfortable, it's real life. 

As for Selena I couldn't care less, I think she is a mediocre artist, no talent but great at pretending to be a sweet little girl.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I don't even know how to feel about this. I am still hoping that this isn't about Selena because I like them so much as friends :( Crossed fingers that this is about someone else. 

Considering the other females drew Barrymore, Madonna and Paris aren't considered  clasy and opened up about the scandals which they all agree it's up to the public.

Who else could it ne about,  Selena gomez, who's seen with Hilary duff as the few that didn't go crazy or breakdown like most childcare do 

In Selena case compare her to demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus she was really tame and basically had a great team that told her parents prefer her image over the other two as she's classy and not seen as a bad influence.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I'm confused... why are people assuming she is talking about Selena or her wedding? She doesn't mention either in her post.

I think because she mentioned her “party” so possibly her wedding reception.  She also says “I finally said it…shade” and for months now people have been speculating that Britney’s posts have been shady towards Selena.  Her posts are so cryptic and difficult to understand so it could be nothing, but I think that’s why most people are thinking it’s about Selena.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Who says its about someone who actually was at the wedding? Jamie Lynn could have easily pissed Britney off, or anyone else that day without being present. The title of this thread is misleading.

Britney herself said it, her previous post was something about Paris and Selena performing Stars Are Blind at her wedding, few sentences after she mentions girls clapping back at her after performing at her wedding. So yup, this is definitely about Selena considering that so far she hasn’t shaded Paris and to this day she still calls her a friend, when oddly she has done and said the same things Selena has told her lol

3 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney herself said it, her previous post was something about Paris and Selena performing Stars Are Blind at her wedding, few sentences after she mentions girls clapping back at her after performing at her wedding. So yup, this is definitely about Selena considering that so far she hasn’t shaded Paris and to this day she still calls her a friend, when oddly she has done and said the same things Selena has told her lol

...But also,  2 weeks ago she was clearing up she never shaded Selena and she respects her.

hold on what GIF by AsliCandan

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block