Kelly Rowland tells AMA audience to “chill out” after they booed Chris Brown’s win

GlitterRain

How is he still allowed a career? It's not just Rihanna, he's been accused of being violent and abusive towards MULTIPLE women, he's even been accused of r@p!ng one. This is so disappointing of Kelly.

And Chris' fans on Twitter are so annoying and incredibly defensive over him.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Not only is the Rihanna situation not the only instance of him being subhuman trash, but people also seem to forget just how severely he actually beat her. He didn't just give her a black eye, people... :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

CjxKiqe.png?fb

119501 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Reading this was horrifying, the way he was going he could have killed her.

I don't really care about him or the award. People are free to boo if they want -- it's a free society. I would also boo Gaga or Madonna,.

However, Kanye probably won't win any awards ever again because of his flippant comments about Jews. I find it crazy that an industry will turn against someone for comments they make but will completely ignore physical violence. The USA is morally perverted.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Lisa88007 said:

Beating Rihanna, multiple abuse allegations, multiple r*** allegations… he’s trash. But people continue to listen to and praise Michael Jackson and the many other horrible musicians/actors, so I guess if you can separate the art from the artist then 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Don't bring Michael into this. His alleged 'abuse' was orchestrated and faked by the media and that illuminati feeding scum Oprah. Besides, the industry had already turned against MJ before he died. The industry never really turned against Chris Brown. It seems physical violence is seen as 'cool' or something.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Don't bring Michael into this. His alleged 'abuse' was orchestrated and faked by the media and that illuminati feeding scum Oprah. Besides, the industry had already turned against MJ before he died. The industry never really turned against Chris Brown. It seems physical violence is seen as 'cool' or something.

married to medicine wtf GIF

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Riri was not the only victim, or did we all forget Karrueche? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I mean... We did, but that doesn't invalidate him abusing and stalking her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Did we also forget about his standoff with the police just a few years ago at his home? The man is psychotic and way more dangerous than we can imagine, and he tends to take his issues out on women.

So yes, he does deserve to be booed. Frankly, he deserves to be deplatformed and jailed, but because he's pretty he never will.

I agree he is an absolute mess but have you seen him lately? Pretty, where? spacer.png

I know people can change but this man has remained a POS. And wasn’t a Kelly Rowland in an abusive relationship herself at one point? I’m just perplexed at her support of him, is a collab coming next? Embarrassing.:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Its been 11 years since he abused Rihanna. I'm sure this man has been in therapy, apologized and is moving on with his life and probably now got Kelly's support. Nothing wrong with that, I think she handled it very well. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

People needs to try start knowing what forgiveness means. Rihanna, the victim herself, forgave him so why should we still have to hate him?

44 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Because he literally beats women. 

I don't know the other case, and the Rihanna was a long time ago, was he arrested or had any punishment from justice? I'm asking because I almost don't know anything about his personal life. I just discovered he had problem with ***** right now. I rarely listen to his songs...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block