Kelly Rowland tells AMA audience to “chill out” after they booed Chris Brown’s win

GlitterRain

37 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

What I can’t understand is why she’s defending a man who’s abused other women? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Its been 11 years since he abused Rihanna. I'm sure this man has been in therapy, apologized and is moving on with his life and probably now got Kelly's support. Nothing wrong with that, I think she handled it very well. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Its been 11 years since he abused Rihanna. I'm sure this man has been in therapy, apologized and is moving on with his life and probably now got Kelly's support. Nothing wrong with that, I think she handled it very well. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Sorry, I don’t support anyone who abuses women let alone all the other allegations that this man has against him lately. Disappointed with Kelly on this one! 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

I think he can change , absolutely, but haven't he got into another trouble? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Riri was not the only victim, or did we all forget Karrueche? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

I mean... We did, but that doesn't invalidate him abusing and stalking her. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Did we also forget about his standoff with the police just a few years ago at his home? The man is psychotic and way more dangerous than we can imagine, and he tends to take his issues out on women.

So yes, he does deserve to be booed. Frankly, he deserves to be deplatformed and jailed, but because he's pretty he never will.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Sorry, I don’t support anyone who abuses women let alone all the other allegations that this man has against him lately. Disappointed with Kelly on this one! 

Didn't Rihanna collaborate with him after the abuse happened? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If she doesn't have a problem, why should others? She put him back out there. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, nstink said:

But it's interesting have white men in the US are less easily bashed as black men, very easy to bash them, it's instananeous, but with white males, takes a lot of time, if not decades 

Except Chris Brown is still winning awards so idk what you’re on about. People are still dragging Jonny Depp’s name through the mud even after he won his case against Amber 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

She must have her reasons to defend him and I'd rather trust her opinion about Chris Brown than the media/gp's.

Her opinion is worthless if you've read the police report:

CjxKiqe.png?fb
IMGUR.COM

119501 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I stumbled upon it a few months ago, and it's way worse than I remember it being. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block