Taylor Swift's "Anti-Hero" is projected to surpass "Super Freaky Girl" first week numbers to become the biggest weekly digital sales song

Style.

Congrats Taylor.

Though, let’s not pretend Taylor’s growth is/has been organic (like, say, Adele’s).

Adele puts out an album and sells millions in one week.

Taylor has to put out like… 8 versions of an album? How many individual people actually bought her album? She was even selling her albums with pizza boxes back in the day. She’s a businesswoman, that’s for sure.

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Didn't she release a bunch of remixes to get this achievement? Queen of discounts, remixes, instrumentals and cheap tactics. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

yup, throw a few remixes up and any artist can have a 3rd week number 1 single even against a new drake album release 😂

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Didn't she release a bunch of remixes to get this achievement? Queen of discounts, remixes, instrumentals and cheap tactics. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

There's a whole thread, that proved everybody does it, cos sales brings more money than streams.

I have no idea why you're talking, you stan the artist that's considered the queen of remixes. 

• Haha 2

It would literally suck so much to be a Taylor hater lol. I just can’t imagine having to force myself to believe this bs narrative that remixes and what not are responsible for success. Every artist does it. The difference is that no one cares about your faves. Most artists can barely get an article written about them, meanwhile billboard writes a full article every time Taylor’s label throws out a crumb. Yall keep trying though 👏🏼. Must be exhausting.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block