Britney on Instagram: "The TRUTH is not a victim story. My truth is a fight for survival"

I still can’t believe she got nerve damage from “that place,” has been suffering from it for three years now, and only just got meds for it. So awful. And people still judge her despite dancing being the only moment where she felt free and didn’t have to worry about her nerve damage. Ugh, my heart. 

People can take everything away from you
But they can never take away your truth
But the question is
Can you handle mine?

SPEAK YOUR TRUTH QUEEN SPEAK LOUD AND PROUD ALL THIS MISERABLES NOBODIES CANT HANDLE IT!!!! LOVE YOU QUEEN TO THE STARS AND BACK! 

GOD I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO MUCH SHE IS A TRUE WARRIOR! 

And in a way I feel seen! The other day when she shared about her nerve damage, 20 seconds after she posted I instantly commented on some ***** making fun of her, saying that is not funny or edgy to comment on someone who has been abused for years, Britney deleted the post in like 5 minutes but hey maybe she read my comment or Im just delusional anyway I love she is sharing her story and doesnt give an f!!!!!! 

Keep sharing Queen and keep dancing! You have a legion of fans supporting you!

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, kingofnowhere said:

So, her speaking about always using an inhaler and even an oxygen machine because she can’t breathe, have we known about this before? 

Just taking away her inhaler would be considered endangerment itself. wth?

SameI questions. From her comments, sounds like she has.asthma.

No Britney, no body thought you were a victim. In fact, several sources acknowledged your strength, resolve, and fighting spirit for your testimony. 

Actually, you come across as someone with a victim complex when your claim people tend to believe your story is a "victim story". There are always exceptions, but in the case, the consensus has been people commend you for being resilient. Sorry, I have to disagree and painting a different narrative comes across, again, like a victim complex. 

All good, it's not like anyone is going to hold it against you. 

I don’t even know what to say, her caption is all over the place. I love her though, and always will. I really was naive enough to believe once she got out of the conservatorship, she would truly feel happy and free again. But things aren’t so simple, and she has a ton of trauma and pain to process that most of us simply can’t understand. Those of us who get it, get it. No judgement here, just sending her love. ❤️ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block