Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

2 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I just want to say that they kept most of demo vocals in Everybody, also that high note is in demo, so.... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

they always do this! So weird. For gagas albums that have been remastered in atmos theyve had one song from each album using the demo vocals which eventually gets pulled and replaced with the album ones. 

I typically don’t like Dolby Atmos / Spatial Audio edits, especially on older music, because it usually sounds way worse than Lossless. It always feels very gimmicky. 

I can’t resist a new way to experience Blackout though. 

Update: I'm only 2 songs in, and this super cool! It sounds like I'm listening to her perform live (though her vocals still obviously effects) or like I'm listening to an alternative demo mix. Lossless still sounds way better and more polished, but this is super cool for us fans who have been listening to this album for years.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I typically don’t like Dolby Atmos / Spatial Audio edits, especially on older music, because it usually sounds way worse than Lossless. It always feels very gimmicky. 

I can’t resist a new way to experience Blackout though. 

They obviously do the same what with dolby 2.0 > 5.1 > just put stereo to 5.1 and don't care it's not legit 6ch audio with separated insteuments.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block