Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

Ok, I’m a lie lol. I listened to it yet again without being sleepy or… anything else :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Its good! Most if not all songs sound a lot better and have more layers.  I still miss the “hey, hey, hey” in Britney’s background vocals on WSIBS but it’s all so good. It even makes me actually like Radar (it’s never been my favorite)  

She was really in her bag on this one. I’m an ITZ & Glory girl but every now & then I listen to BO and realize it’s masterfulness  all over again. And this is coming from an OG, not a new fan lmao 

• 2 months later...

On 11/3/2022 at 7:17 PM, agirlnamedlucky said:

I was a poor college student when Blackout came out and had some weird bootleg versions forever. WOW this is so different, haha. Toy Soldier sounds like a brand new song!

I can only find the censored version though — where are y'all finding explicit? I can see Glory and some other albums with the E next to them but Blackout doesn't have that. Help!

I have to say I totally understand, it was the same situation for me. Besides that a lot of students used to use different stuff to help them with their studies and homework, for me all of them were too expensive, but not long ago I found this source ethos examples; there are a lot of examples and various other sources that could help you with your writing and homework, it really is very useful because it is specifically for studies and it is absolutely free; this source of information saved me a lot of time and nerves that I had to spend for college.

Edited by Charleshosea

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block