Britney's 'Blackout' album is now available in Dolby Atmos / Spatial audio!

Okay, listening to Gimme More with AirPods Max here, and I'm a bit conflicted. The vocals, both backing and main in the verse is super crisp and does have that surround effect. However, it kinda ruin the chorus for me. Regular GM have that string that goes pretty high in the background, now got pushed too far back. That string is one of the most genius part with GM so I'm pretty disappointed with the mixing.

Radar sounds amazing tho, they really put emphasis on Britney vocal there.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

They offers only ALAC in paid albums :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

What are you smoking lol. Apple Music has been offering high res lossless streaming since last year. I know cause that's the reason I switch from Tidal and Spotify.

spacer.png

The biggest killer here is that Tidal cost $20 for that Lossless feature while Apple is going for $10. And with better ecosystem with Apple and their headphones.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

What are you smoking lol. Apple Music has been offering high res lossless streaming since last year. I know cause that's the reason I switch from Tidal and Spotify.

spacer.png

The biggest killer here is that Tidal cost $20 for that Lossless feature while Apple is going for $10. And with better ecosystem with Apple and their headphones.

Tidal costs $11,99 in my country for HiFi plus.

Spoiler

And I have it cheaper for $5 per 3 months with paid account from online stores :eyes_britney_laugh:

OMG they fix Danja vocal in Get Naked. He is no longer have that high pitched voice lol. And it shows just how much vocal layers in the track. Dolby Atmos put those vocal to the front. The instruments seems to suffer a bit tho. 

And so many sounds effect in Freakshow that I never knew existed before.

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Tidal costs $11,99 in my country for HiFi plus.

Hide contents

And I have it cheaper for $5 per 3 months with paid account from online stores :eyes_britney_laugh:

Lol good for you.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Almost Mystical said:

OMG they fix Danja vocal in Get Naked. He is no longer have that high pitched voice lol. And it shows just how much vocal layers in the track. Dolby Atmos put those vocal to the front. The instruments seems to suffer a bit tho. 

And so many sounds effect in Freakshow that I never knew existed before.

Lol good for you.

Ikr it's funny to get new username and password every 3 months and for ridiculous money :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Why Should I be Sad is slayyyyying. Unlike Danja's track, this one actually have better instrumental now. It have that extra resolution to the beat that made it sounds like Robyn's song (if that make sense?).

Get Back and Everybody is so good. You can hear Annie Lennox in the background now (if that's really her lol). Piece of Me is also very good. I can tell it's Robyn now for some of the vocals in the verse. 

The biggest improvement here is Britney vocal. You can see her ad lib in some of her songs now, making it sounds less processed, for example Break the Ice in 1:45 mark. She sounds so amazing and raw, and almost demo-ish. Production really did Britney dirty back in the days. I'm so happy for this Dolby version. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

1 minute ago, BananaBoy98 said:

You can share playlist from old account and open it in new account and save to your favourites and edit them :eyes_britney_laugh:

That is actually very smart lol. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Sorry to keep spamming but Ooh Ooh Baby sounds soooo gooood. The chorus and the vocals blend so nicely. There are extra guitar oomph in the chorus, almost made it like an entirely different song. Same as Perfect Lover, the chorus have a dubstep feel into it with all the beats clashing. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The only tracks that sounds a bit disappointing (for me) is Toy Soldier for less attack in chorus and loud backing vocal (although you can definitely make the words better in the bridge after the second chorus) and Gimme More where the string instrumental get to pushed too much to the back.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

That is actually very smart lol. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Sorry to keep spamming but Ooh Ooh Baby sounds soooo gooood. The chorus and the vocals blend so nicely. There are extra guitar oomph in the chorus, almost made it like an entirely different song. Same as Perfect Lover, the chorus have a dubstep feel into it with all the beats clashing. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The only tracks that sounds a bit disappointing (for me) is Toy Soldier for less attack in chorus and loud backing vocal (although you can definitely make the words better in the bridge after the second chorus) and Gimme More where the string instrumental get to pushed too much to the back.

I like OOB :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Toy Soldier is so embarrassing, these stupid trumpets ruin whole song :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block