Hold Me Closer (Purple Disco Machine Remix) is out! Watch the visualizer now

So since I've first listened to this a half hour ago, I've played it non stop. It's infectious.

I didn't care for the original, but still streamed it to support her, but this I am happily going to be streaming it.

Maybe to help the song on Top 40, since HMC is falling, we should start another campaign pushing both remixes to radio. They might like these mixes better.

• Like 3

I REALLY LIKE IT!!!

The out of tempo adlib doesn’t sound bad and is honestly hard to notice.

Aside from that, I think this is one of the best remixes to a song I’ve heard in a long while! I actually might prefer it over the original!

The original is sooo minimal and this adds so much! They used her adlibs more and you can hear her clearer! I also like the little parts where Elton sounds extra robotic. This is awesome!

• Love 1
  • Like 2

i really thought this would be a lot better i don't think it's better than the first remix because that is actually kind of unique sounding and makes the song more modern, and an actual dance song imo. this is a pretty predicable 80's theme remix. i really hate the distorted vocals that are used it's what really ruins it for me. the fake snaping is pretty bad too. it's very future nostalgia blessed Madonna remix.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block