Should Xtina go in a 90s House Direction?

8 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

She is so good! You know that her producers for this 95 record let her shop it around to labels after Mickey Mouse… then in 2001 there was this whole lawsuit that was eventually settled out of court because the producers released it that year. She was then made to make a statement about how it wasn’t representative of her work but that it is something to look back on. I feel she ended up allowing it’s limited release and apparently it (is?? Was??) on Spotify at one point 

It is on Spotify now! Glad it is released honestly, it sounds damn good. I mean I made a whole Topic based around it lol :eyes_britney_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block