Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

9 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

I’m sad for Britney. I don’t want to see her isolated just with Sam. With no friends and family. But at the same time her family did SO wrong. Very complicated situation

She doesn't need her family, they are trash , her mom is the only 1 I would probably forgive out of all because she was just naive and stupid and followed James orders who is an abusive alcoholic .... But Britney can be fine just being surrounded by good friends, the problem is trusting people.... It's not easy 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, ExXL said:

She doesn't need her family, they are trash , her mom is the only 1 I would probably forgive out of all because she was just naive and stupid and followed James orders who is an abusive alcoholic .... But Britney can be fine just being surrounded by good friends, the problem is trusting people.... It's not easy 

Yes I think she can forgive Lynne and have a good relationship, but that’s it. It’s her mother. 

the rest are trash.

• Like 3

Maybe they can talk it out but there’s just soooo much pain to unpack and so much damage done. A part of me feels like Britney needs to heal or at least have a conversation with her mother and if the outcome is to completely shut her off that’s fine. But then another part of me knows Lynn is is Lous pocket and was complicit for such a long time :/ 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, K-man said:

Lynn bye! You just want to make up with Britney to get access to her money again. If she was really sorry she would undo k-feds damage and have the boys speak to her. Lynn get a job and a life! 

spacer.png

Right you’re days of living vicariously through your daughter are over lynne apologizing through a comment is not it lynn you developed a whole plan to inslave the daughter that gave you Everything!!! 

you owe her more than an apology 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, ExXL said:

No you’re forgetting that her mother was the one who gave Jamie the idea of being a conservator 

Lynn actually purposely chose not to be her conservator because she didn’t want Britney to hate her…

lynne save it and you deserve all the hate 

• Love 4

The only credit I can give Lynn is she actually have several times went up to Britneys gates and tried to come in and talk. I would do the same with my daughters. But Britney may not have been ready.
I dont even care, none of them deserves her. They dont deserve her forgiveness. 
They are so blind. Noone know they are evil and toxic. But Lynne is truly SO toxic for Britney. 
Britney should be with better persons in her life, who can give her a normal friendship. She needs her celebrity friends. They aare just as rich, so she doesnt have to pay for boat-rides or lavish nailsaloons or whatever. 

• Like 3

The only thing lynne has ever done good for Britney was giving her beauty because Jamie Lynn looks like her ugly father and I just know she hates that:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

54 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Oh please. Lynne knew exactly what was going on. This was taken in 2012. She’s as guilty as them all as I don’t see her holding hands with Britney here. spacer.png

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block