Britney shares new dancing video whilst in Maui: All the babies in the pool in Maui had their tongues out

3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

“Loving ❤️ the new video 🎥🎥🎥for ‘Hold me closer’ shot in many beautiful parts of Mexico 🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🦘💃🏼👯‍♂️🪩Lots of tiny dancers in this video🌺😍💃🏼👯‍♂️🎥” 

3 hours ago, Kletus said:

I bet her next post will be promoting Hold Me Farther Away :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

tiffany-pollard.gif

Yes you do, yes you do!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

again with this :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

it was explained over and over in that thread that if there was a glass, the phone would be seen all the time, not just when her body is in that position

the shadow comes most likely from the lights behind the phone

No, it wouldn’t be seen all the time. There’s proof and testimonies that Britney was being surveilled by her team but yeah, now she’s free so why question what’s going on.

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

again with this :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

it was explained over and over in that thread that if there was a glass, the phone would be seen all the time, not just when her body is in that position

the shadow comes most likely from the lights behind the phone

Babe you can’t help people with low intelligence that believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. 

• Leader
12 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

I don’t understand why there’s a glass in the middle. You can see the shadow of a tripod and the cellphone.

I see a ton of comments about this. If she's dancing in front of a mirror, and the light reflects off the mirror onto her, wouldn't the camera on a tripod (in front of the mirror) produce a shadow. I highly doubt there's a one-way mirror here where someone is secretly recording her. 

45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I see a ton of comments about this. If she's dancing in front of a mirror, and the light reflects off the mirror onto her, wouldn't the camera on a tripod (in front of the mirror) produce a shadow. I highly doubt there's a one-way mirror here where someone is secretly recording her. 

Yes, I’m probably wrong on this one.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block