Official music video for "Hold Me Closer" drops on Tuesday: watch a preview

Does anyone watch music videos other than hardcore fans? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
In any case, I’m glad Elton is still trying to make Bore Me Closer happen. I hope we get to see Britney, even just a little bit.

Btw. I was hearing this song all over the radio in Italy on my vacation. Not once in my own flop country.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Slayer said:

So many ungrateful fans.

Ungrateful? You have the wrong fan bro. I support any decision she makes.

But let’s go ahead and release a video which she won’t have any part in after the song been out for weeks. Was simply saying it’s not needed.

It’s not that deep. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, la_land said:

Does anyone watch music videos other than hardcore fans? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:
In any case, I’m glad Elton is still trying to make Bore Me Closer happen. I hope we get to see Britney, even just a little bit.

Btw. I was hearing this song all over the radio in Italy on my vacation. Not once in my own flop country.

Yes... given that there's a whole category dedicated to music videos on YouTube, and they're constantly on the main Trending page globally. Music videos are still important, especially now with most social media companies moving towards video content. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

The song has been dying on the US Pop charts for a few days and not growing at the other formats. The video and remixes are needed asap.

POP:
15 14 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 6817 6325 492 18.587

-22 Spins
-192 Bullet
+0.078 Audience

HOT AC:
14 11 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 3037 2758 279 10.654

+41 Spins
-10 Bullet
+0.135 Audience

AC:
11 11 ELTON JOHN & BRITNEY SPEARS Hold Me Closer 519 510 9 2.443

-3 Spins
-9 Bullet
+0.023 Audience

Say hi :jamie_lynn_grape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block