Official music video for "Hold Me Closer" drops on Tuesday: watch a preview

2 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Honey the amount of ungrasteful fans here make me wanna :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: them...

They were crying and begging for new songs, videos and ****... then Elton comes and gives a new song with Britney, they mad... He make a video (which is certainly no Britney nor Elton on it) and they mad... but still is a video! It helps the song and the general public is digging the song... so hopefully we won't need you ungrateful troll brats :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: log off y'all.

Tell em sis :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

Honey the amount of ungrasteful fans here make me wanna :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: them...

They were crying and begging for new songs, videos and ****... then Elton comes and gives a new song with Britney, they mad... He make a video (which is certainly no Britney nor Elton on it) and they mad... but still is a video! It helps the song and the general public is digging the song... so hopefully we won't need you ungrateful troll brats :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: log off y'all.

I know, these fake fans are quite appaling :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Catalin said:

Except there is a little flaw in that plan. There is no "big comeback". 

I do believe she’ll come back eventually. She’s angry now, but she’s still on instagram and not completely staying out of the spotlight. Someone who’s totally completely over it would probably take a step back completely. 

Even if it takes her a while, I believe she’ll come back. She loves music. And if she doesn’t, well, HMC isn’t her greatest release ever and obviously in her current mindset she wouldn’t go all out with an iconic music video, so I think it’s fine without a video either way. 

3 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

Honey the amount of ungrateful fans here make me wanna :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: them...

They preached free Britney in hopes that they would be the ones who control her now.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block