Official music video for "Hold Me Closer" drops on Tuesday: watch a preview

• Leader
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Guys, stop thinking she's going to be in the video.

If she was in the video they'd use her face as the screen grab, as no-one will rush to a video with random dancers as the screen grab. They know if they show Britney on the screen grab the video would get a lot more attention. She's not in it and just appreciate we're getting a video.

OOP! Commented this without seeing your comment first :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: 100% agreed

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, SJK said:

She’s obviously not into the song all that much so i don’t even want a video. It’s not even needed at this point. 

So many ungrateful fans.

She did this song for fun, we're lucky we even have a new song less than a year after she was freed.

She's literally been saying non-stop she's never working again, so why is it shocking she's not promoting the song? She's also repeatedly said this is Elton's song and she wants HIM to have the praise, she says she feels honoured to be on HIS song.

She doesn't owe us anything, i'm thankful we got a new song from her, I genuinely did not expect her to release anything.

I'm so happy she's doing what SHE wants and not being a trained circus animal working for everybody else. 

If she wants to just release music and dip like she has with this song in the future, i'm here for it. If this is what she's comfortable with, I support it. Britney has given us so much over the past 20 plus years, she's said she's fed up of the industry so she's hardly going to go on a mad promo circuit for a song she's just jumped on.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Intoxicatedbritney said:

She probably makes a cameo appearance, she did have her hair and nails done around the time the video was shot 

People do get their hair and nails done everyday just to make themselves feel good. She's not in the video, don't get yourself excited just to be let down.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I don't expect either Britney or Elton to appear (apparently Elton hates making videos) but this is great! who knows maybe she filmed a nano second with her mermaid hair :neydedance_purple:

So she joined forces with the right person then. Good for her. Didn’t know he didn’t like doing music videos. He’s not hot anymore, so it makes some sense. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block