Why do most Britney fans here hate almost all other female singers?

13 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Why do most Britney fans (not including myself) tend to hate almost all the other popstars.
I've seen here a lot of hate towards Xtina, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Gaga, Jlo.
for some people here they are all girls with no talent.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
I don't understand why some have been closed to listen and see the talent of the other singers.  why always highlight the negative points of the others, if we know that Britney always had many weak points in her artistic side. because of her label or whatever.
they have the wrong idea of being a true fan.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: Does it always have to be Britney above all others?
I've loved Britney since I was a kid but I know that there are other singers that surpass her in some ways.

I personally enjoy all of them and I don't care if they sold more than Britney or not, if they dance better, if they sing better or worse, that doesn't mean anything to me.
enjoy all the variety of music !

Two reasons, they've either directly shaded Brit (Avril Lavigne, Xtina, Lorde, etc.) or they're perceived as a threat for the crown (Beyonce).

But notice how Britney fans don't hate on true queens like Rihanna or Janet Jackson, and many others. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Like 2
On 9/21/2022 at 7:30 PM, Isla said:

I can kinda understand the dislike towards Xtina/Beyonce but it does seem petty at times.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:30 PM, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

@Alex Murr 

As for Christina Aguilera. I do not like her. She is always rude when it comes to Brit unless she is selling something. She hasnt done anything to deserve my respect.

On 9/21/2022 at 7:46 PM, DougFromBrazilIsBack said:

Sintiéndolo GIF por el Centro Kennedy

23 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

But xtina is rude and shady, so the hate is warranted.

14 hours ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

In all honesty I find a lot of female stars annoying: Xtina was always arrogant and shady so seeing her flop for over a decade has felt like it's deserved

It's not understandable all the hate towards Xtina!!!!:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:
the worst thing she said at that time about Brit was at the Vma's 03 rehearsals she said:
"she looks like a lost girl who needs help"
which was true! just look at the direction Britney's life took afterwards and you can see that Xtina was absolutely right.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

she said Madonna's rule at the Vma's was that everyone sang live, and that she didn't understand why Britney had lip-synced, it wasn't a lie because Britney used a pre-recorded track.

Then in 2004 she was asked what she thought about Britney buying her own engagement ring and she responded: 

"I can't believe that girl bought her own engagement ring! It looks like she got it at QVC," she said to Us Weekly and added: "I know Britney. She's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way." no lies detected.

Conclusion the hate started when Xtina beat Brit at the grammy's and then in 2003 when she talked about Britney... some fans just couldn't forgive her. unfair and immature! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

the receipts:

5 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

She is always rude when it comes to Brit

could you show me ALL receipts :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

some people still think that Xtina always call her name suddenly in every interview by her own choice
It's the journalists who make her remember that Britney exists. 

as she does not omit any question, she simply answers and that's it.

20 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

It's not understandable all the hate towards Xtina!!!!:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:
the worst thing she said at the time about Brit was at the vma's rehearsals was this:
which was true!!! just look at the direction Britney's life took afterwards and you can see that Xtina was absolutely right.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

she also said that Madonna's rule at the Vma's was that everyone sang live, and that she didn't understand why Britney had lip-synced, also it wasn't a lie because Britney used a pre-recorded track.

the truth is hard to accept, isn't it?:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Conclusion the hate started when Xtina beat Brit at the grammy's and then in 2003 when she talked about Britney... Britney's fans just couldn't forgive her. unfair and immature! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Nene Leakes No GIF

You forgot to mention Madonna. She's the worst of them all.

I think Britney has a certain sensibility that attracts like-minded people. The women you listed in your post are all examples of toxic ruthlessness, except for maybe Gaga and Christina. Gaga is a workaholic, not ruthless but she has a desperation and need for validation you don't see in Britney. Xtina is simply a laidback narcissist.

While I don't like any of the women you mentioned, I certainly do enjoy some of their music. They just don't have the humble charisma of Britney. It's not misogyny, as a simlar nastiness can be seen in lots of men in the industry. I do like other female artists (Janet Jackson, Kate Bush etc.) who don't have that ugly illuminati adjacent vibe.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

the worst thing she said at the time about Brit was at the vma's rehearsals was this:
which was true!!! just look at the direction Britney's life took afterwards and you can see that Xtina was absolutely right.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

she also said that Madonna's rule at the Vma's was that everyone sang live, and that she didn't understand why Britney had lip-synced, also it wasn't a lie because Britney used a pre-recorded track.

the truth is hard to accept, isn't it?:outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

Then in 2004 she was asked what she thought about Britney buying her own engagement ring and she responded: 

"I can't believe that girl bought her own engagement ring! It looks like she got it at QVC," she said to Us Weekly and added: "I know Britney. She's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way." no lies detected.

Conclusion the hate started when Xtina beat Brit at the grammy's and then in 2003 when she talked about Britney... Britney's fans just couldn't forgive her. unfair and immature! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

the receipts:

britney-spears-christina-aguilera.webp?w

The two pop stars have known each other since childhood and were teen superstars at the same time. Here's a look at their relationship from the...

Christina Aguilera has spoken out against pop rival Britney Spears.

Most fans just want there to be a never ending feud between Britney and Xtina ddd

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

the worst thing she said at that time about Brit was at the Vma's 03 rehearsals she said:
which was true! just look at the direction Britney's life took afterwards and you can see that Xtina was absolutely right.:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

she said Madonna's rule at the Vma's was that everyone sang live, and that she didn't understand why Britney had lip-synced, it wasn't a lie because Britney used a pre-recorded track.

Conclusion the hate started when Xtina beat Brit at the grammy's and then in 2003 when she talked about Britney... some fans just couldn't forgive her. unfair and immature! :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

the receipts:

You say fans who hate Christina for being rude are immature, yet you go on to list examples of Christina being rude and immature.

3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

You say fans who hate Christina for being rude are immature, yet you go on to list examples of Christina being rude and immature.

She was not rude or immature, she just spit out a few truths, maybe pressured by the media that gave rise to the fight. In any case that was almost 20 years ago, some fans continue with their mockery and insults towards Xtina, Even so in the last 10 years they have only expressed their love for each other.

• Super Mods

I think there are 2 reasons why most britney fans hate on other female singers:

1. Other fandoms usually bring up Britney to either put her down to lift their fave up or they compare.

For some reason Britney is probably the most compared female popstar because people always compare her to other stars.

2. I think it is partially jealousy because Britney hasnt had a solo hit song or album in years and neither has she performed.

So of course we'll feel something if other singers are being successful like Britney "should be".

Idk if I make sense with what I wrote but hopefully I do

• Like 1
On 9/22/2022 at 1:52 AM, Alex Murr said:

Why do most Britney fans (not including myself) tend to hate almost all the other popstars.
I've seen here a lot of hate towards Xtina, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Gaga, Jlo.
for some people here they are all girls with no talent.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Okay, CA was good for the last time in 2010 in You Lost Me song, her best era was in 2006. Then her career started to diying.

Beyonce career ended in after 2008 album the last one single.

Katy Perry has no talent and she is boring af.

JLo is vocal thief, but good actor.

Taylor Swift is good songwriter and can be perfectly connected with her songs. 

IMHO they all got too hate because Britney is more original and interesting. They all are just next in line behind Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block