Why do most Britney fans here hate almost all other female singers?

Probably because they’re not Britney? But people on this forum are allowed to like other artists. Britney isn’t the only artist I’m a fan of and I do like to discuss others.

I can kinda understand the dislike towards Xtina/Beyonce but it does seem petty at times. But a lot of people seem to really dislike Gaga and Taylor and throw hate in a thread towards them when it’s clearly aimed at those interested in their music for a discussion. 

• Love 3

@Alex Murr though in seriousness. I think peeps just like drama honestly. Im a Brit fan but I listen to Taylor way more. And Beyoncé when necessary. I love all my girls but Brit is number one. 

As for Christina Aguilera. I do not like her. She is always rude when it comes to Brit unless she is selling something. She hasnt done anything to deserve my respect. 

Britney: Sam. Can you play that reel of Christina?

Sam: Yes my lioness  

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

Why do most Britney fans (not including myself) tend to hate almost all the other popstars.
I've seen here a lot of hate towards Xtina, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Jlo....
for some people here they are all girls with no talent.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
I don't understand why some have been closed to listen and see the talent of the other singers.  why always highlight the negative points of the others, if we know that Britney always had many weak points in her artistic side. because of her label or whatever.
they have the wrong idea of being a true fan.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: Does it always have to be Britney above all others?
I've loved Britney since I was a kid but I know that there are other singers that surpass her in some ways.

I personally enjoy all of them and I don't care if they sold more than Britney or not, if they dance better, if they sing better or worse, that doesn't mean anything to me.
enjoy all the variety of music !

That is completely false.

I only started targeting Xtina after the “I’m so happy for her” because it didn’t feel genuine.

I love all the other female artists that you mentioned.

So the intention of this topic is meaningless and disrespectful to us Britney fans.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Gays don’t watch sports so pop music is our sport :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: we pit artists against each other and compare their stats :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: frankly, there is no comparison to the legendary Britney Asghari, when will your fav? 
Oprah Yes GIF

A lot of gays watch sports actually, you probably just don't know them

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

Why do most Britney fans (not including myself) tend to hate almost all the other popstars.
I've seen here a lot of hate towards Xtina, Beyonce, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Jlo....
for some people here they are all girls with no talent.:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
I don't understand why some have been closed to listen and see the talent of the other singers.  why always highlight the negative points of the others, if we know that Britney always had many weak points in her artistic side. because of her label or whatever.
they have the wrong idea of being a true fan.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading: Does it always have to be Britney above all others?
I've loved Britney since I was a kid but I know that there are other singers that surpass her in some ways.

I personally enjoy all of them and I don't care if they sold more than Britney or not, if they dance better, if they sing better or worse, that doesn't mean anything to me.
enjoy all the variety of music !

I WAS ABOUT 2 COMMENT THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD 😭😭

this is all so true 😌

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block