Why do most Britney fans here hate almost all other female singers?

Britney is on a special league, right next to Elvis, Michael Jackson, and Madonna (girl what are you doing, stop!).

It's also true that gays in general are huge petty drama queens... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Having said that, I can't really stand Beyoncé (I honestly think she's not as incredible as the media make her up to be, and I actually think she's doing a disservice to people by pretending to be an impolute machine), Taylor (she's insufferable period), and Demi (she needs help... ASAP).

But I can't believe all the hate towards Xtina (Respect your elders! I'M KIDDING) and Gaga as of lately... "Chromatica" is gold, I'm sad for you haters.

The hate towards Katy is just out of control, people here basically behave like the tabloid media towards Britney in 2007, shame on you tbh.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Female pop stars are Britney's competition. Not outright, since she is in another league, but stans want her to exceed the others in respect and in stats, even though that's not always possible because one of them will do better than others at times.

But xtina is rude and shady, so the hate is warranted. I can't stand Beyonce's attitude that she's queen and buys awards and I don't like her music. I don't like Taylor or her music either. But I have those reasons as to why I don't like them, not that it is in any relation to Britney or being jealous of other artists success.

• Love 3

Cause Britney is the best and ever will be

- No hate on new talent. Love Dua, Billie, etc

- Gaga - is way to fake and pretentious for me

- Beyoncé is overrated, never liked her music

- Katy Perry: Her recent music and shades on Britney make me hate her

- Jlo - don’t care

- Taylor Swift - her music(Sorry) is boring! I can’t hear her crying about breakups! Love her old stuff though

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I wouldn’t say all but Britney fans sure do hate Beyoncé for some reason even more than Christina 

I don't care for Beyoncé myself and feel there are legitimate criticisms to be made (but of Britney also, I'm not a fool). With Beyoncé I'd guess the biggest part of that is resentment because she didn't have a C-ship and wasn't surrounded by people who sabotaged her for so many years, so her career has been able to play out differently. Beyoncé has been surrounded by people who actually wanted her to fulfill her potential. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, IsraeliMatt said:

I don't care for Beyoncé myself and feel there are legitimate criticisms to be made (but of Britney also, I'm not a fool). With Beyoncé I'd guess the biggest part of that is resentment because she didn't have a C-ship and wasn't surrounded by people who sabotaged her for so many years, so her career has been able to play out differently. Beyoncé has been surrounded by people who actually wanted her to fulfill her potential. 

I never thought about that before... But I guess you mean her inner circle: her family (her dad taught her work discipline and was obviously her manager, her mother helped her with fashion and has always been very present from the beginning, Solange seems like an amazing supporting sister), her friends (Kelly and Michelle hello...). But after all she is a woman in this world, and on top of that, black! So I'm pretty sure she didn't have it easy nor that everybody wanted the best for her. If anything, I guess she had to work even harder than Britney to get the same few things at the beginning.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block