How long it took you realize that Myah singing "Work Betch"?

6 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Honestly I still feel like Britney sang the whole thing, they just chipmunked her voice with autotune like they often like to do :orangu_orangutan_ape:Idk i just dont hear the Myah part ya'll talking about

Do you hear Myah voice finally there? It's non-doubled vocals version - album version have it doubled to both of channels, and if you remove one channel, then you have THIS.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Here's a detailed article about it:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

The California Supreme Court on Thursday sided with consumers in a case alleging false advertising of a posthumous Michael Jackson album.

"Last week, Sony and the estate issued a joint statement announcing the settlement with Serova, saying the parties had “mutually decided to end the litigation, which would have potentially included additional appeals and a lengthy trial court process.”

It also noted that Sony had removed three disputed songs — “Breaking News,” “Monster” and “Keep Your Head Up” — from music platforms, which it said was “the simplest and best way to move beyond the conversation associated with these tracks once and for all.”

In some ways, the dispute remains over who sang the three songs, though the parties to the lawsuit had agreed to stipulate in court, for the purposes of their arguments, that the songs were not sung by Jackson."

I haven't seen anything in regards to physical CDs being reissued, but the tracks were removed from official digital platforms.

shutterstock_797095969-700x0.jpg

The Michael Jackson estate and Sony Music have settled a lawsuit alleging they marketed an album as a posthumous release even though the performer was actually an “imposter” vocalist.

I did suggest that awhile ago:

I read something that they denied this lawsuit and that vocals were "legit" from Michael, even we all know that's not him 

I honestly don't thinks its all Myah idk lol It just sounds like Britney when she does her British Accent. I can believe Myah is in backing vocals. but many artist have other artist in their background. I think the fans made it into something a lot bigger. Until Britney says I didn't sing it ima believe its her. The demo attached doesn't prove anything to me. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

WWW.LATIMES.COM

The California Supreme Court on Thursday sided with consumers in a case alleging false advertising of a posthumous Michael Jackson album.

"Last week, Sony and the estate issued a joint statement announcing the settlement with Serova, saying the parties had “mutually decided to end the litigation, which would have potentially included additional appeals and a lengthy trial court process.”

It also noted that Sony had removed three disputed songs — “Breaking News,” “Monster” and “Keep Your Head Up” — from music platforms, which it said was “the simplest and best way to move beyond the conversation associated with these tracks once and for all.”

In some ways, the dispute remains over who sang the three songs, though the parties to the lawsuit had agreed to stipulate in court, for the purposes of their arguments, that the songs were not sung by Jackson."

I haven't seen anything in regards to physical CDs being reissued, but the tracks were removed from official digital platforms.

TOPCLASSACTIONS.COM

The Michael Jackson estate and Sony Music have settled a lawsuit alleging they marketed an album as a posthumous release even though the performer was actually an “imposter” vocalist.

A lawsuit is the only way to get answers from will.i.am, William Orbit, Anthony Preston, David Guetta, Serban Ghenea and so on, but it will never happen unless an American fan who purchased the album were to initiate a lawsuit the same way Vera Serova did.

@BritneyGXKB @BananaBoy98 @BrittonJeanSpears 

Yas thank you! This is a legitimate lawsuit for false advertising. If Stan’s are so pressed about Myah’s vocals don’t take out the anger on Myah, take the anger out on the record label

• Like 2
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yas thank you! This is a legitimate lawsuit for false advertising. If Stan’s are so pressed about Myah’s vocals don’t take out the anger on Myah, take the anger out on the record label

Anthony Preston did an interview, and he made it clear that there's an entire album that him and Britney worked on, like a directors cut, and he had absolutely nothing but praise for her, as an artist and person, but he did talk about the issues the album had, and he said that the issue was that too many business people were trying to play the roll of creatures, and there was a lot of interference on their part.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Anthony Preston did an interview, and he made it clear that there's an entire album that him and Britney worked on, like a directors cut, and he had absolutely nothing but praise for her, as an artist and person, but he did talk about the issues the album had, and he said that the issue was that too many business people were trying to play the roll of creatures, and there was a lot of interference on their part.

They could work hard, but final product is something different :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Super Mods
39 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Do you hear Myah voice finally there? It's non-doubled vocals version - album version have it doubled to both of channels, and if you remove one channel, then you have THIS.

Omg yesss, I hear it more clearly here; To be frank, its the pronunciation and intonation that gives it out. She's a really good Britney impersonator tbh, wow. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

WWW.LATIMES.COM

TOPCLASSACTIONS.COM

A lawsuit is the only way to get answers from will.i.am, William Orbit, Anthony Preston, David Guetta, Serban Ghenea and so on, but it will never happen unless an American fan who purchased the album were to initiate a lawsuit the same way Vera Serova did.

*****, I'm too broke to initial a lawsuit. :ehidk_britney_um_eek: But I bought it both physically and digitally, so yeah.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

As someone who has listened to a lot of Myah’s and Britney’s recorded studio music and raw vocal stems, it is my true belief that that person singing is Myah Marie. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

I have casually suggested RCA could be responsible, but if that case didn’t come out in their favor with more than 60% of the vocals being MJ’s we might have to sort of calculate how much of Britney Jean we think is actually Britney (Jean).

My biggest concern is I don’t really know how Britney feels about this. Really would not want to upset her if she really likes this album and would be offended by accusations she’s not singing the majority of it! I just want to know because at first I just thought something horrible had happened to her voice but then on Glory she sounded completely different and now that I’ve listened to the raw lead vocal studio stems from the two I have inevitably concluded that there is very little Britney on Britney Jean. 

I said Myah wasn’t giving her best impression, that was false, she is obviously a professional at what she does, and they completely fooled us with those heavily distorted vocals for a long time. I think the stems have just pretty much confirmed what many of us have suspected for years now. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block