How long it took you realize that Myah singing "Work Betch"?

14 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

For somebody I mean when you realized this HUGE difference of voices

Difference here:

I remember first listening WB song, from 02:15 I was like :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: and after listening this whole part to 02:46 I was like :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: (especially the part

Break it off, break it down
See me come and you can hear my sound

Tell somebody in your town
Spread the word, spread the word

Go call the police, go call the governor
I bring the treble, don't mean to trouble ya
I make it bubble up, call me the bubbler
I am the bad *****, the ***** that you're loving up")

Then I left it alone... but months later I've heard on youtube "main vocals"/"without autotune" version and I was like :orangu_orangutan_ape:So in result it took me a few months when I had it proved with youtube video with "main vocals"/"without autotune".

nene GIF

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

My point is get to know your experiences :eyes_britney_laugh:

Lol, spread the word, spread the wooooeeerd :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

How long are you Britneys fan and what songs from BJ you like? :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Lol I will.

ive been a fan since 2000.

The only songs I actually like from that atrocity is Til Its Gone and Brightest Morning Star.

It sucks Britney didnt sing them

• Like 1

I love Work B, it's iconic! I just didn't think too much about the vocals at first. To be honest, Britney's voice sounds different each time she release an album, at this point I don't even care anymore.

The voices on Femme Fatale bothered me more. It lacks energy, will, emotion. It's like Alexa singing. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I love Work B, it's iconic! I just didn't think too much about the vocals at first. To be honest, Britney's voice sounds different each time she release an album, at this point I don't even care anymore.

The voices on Femme Fatale bothered me more. It lacks energy, will, emotion. It's like Alexa singing. 

FF was recorded like in one month. But Criminal is cool.

5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If y’all are so pressed about Myah, stop whining about it and sue the record label. Michael Jackson Stan’s successfully sued For a couple of songs the label said was Michael vocals but in reality it was Michael’s Myah.

Myah did nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve the amount of negative attention Britney Stan’s give her.

And the statement from Michael estate and Sony music revealed they knew all along.

And now repressed CDs with just 7 Tracks and the bonus tracks from thriller 40 are basically Tracks from that album in demo forms.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol I will.

ive been a fan since 2000.

The only songs I actually like from that atrocity is Til Its Gone and Brightest Morning Star.

It sucks Britney didnt sing them

Britney sings Brightest Morning Star; it's only the choruses that have Myah on lead. Here's a version w/ Britney leading the chorus instead (w/ Myah in the background):

As for Til It's Gone... According to one of my friends (an audio engineer), Britney sings these lines: "...from the tears that fall like rain", "So lost ever since you went away", "My heart's never gonna be the sa-a-ame" and, in the second verse: "...night to turn the page", "But they lie, can't confine me to a cage", "In my mind, the life we had replays" (There may a mixture of vocals in that song, esp. the chorus.)

@princessmimi @BananaBoy98

• Love 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Kletus said:

This is the full track with Myah removed, JUST Britney on the track. Can you spot the difference?:

Your avi gave to it a crown :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

3 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Britney sings Brightest Morning Star; it's only the choruses that have Myah on lead. Here's a version w/ Britney leading the chorus instead (w/ Myah in the background):

As for Til It's Gone... According to one of my friends (an audio engineer), Britney sings these lines: "...from the tears that fall like rain", "So lost ever since you went away", "My heart's never gonna be the sa-a-ame" and, in the second verse: "...night to turn the page", "But they lie, can't confine me to a cage", "In my mind, the life we had replays" (There may a mixture of vocals in that song, esp. the chorus.)

@princessmimi @BananaBoy98

This version sounds so much better.... better not talk about Til It's Meow Gone

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

IIRC from way back when the stems leaked, Britney sang the whole damn song. They just pushed her vocals to the background and Myah's to the foreground.

And in other songs, Britney sang 90% of most of the songs according to the stems. Enough to make you think that she likely sang the whole thing, but then in the final, released versions, it's more like 90% Myah.

It's truly like they swapped Myah and Britney's roles on this album for whatever reason, because Britney did sing all of the songs, but then got put on background vocals. It makes no sense.

That leaked "demo" was too much finished for to be just "demo". IMHO my theory is that she wrote with someone this song and first want release this under herself, then came RCA and bought from her this demo track and instead of re-record vocals they just improved some parts and overprocessed vocals. Because for demo there are too much harmonies and layers :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

38 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

And the statement from Michael estate and Sony music revealed they knew all along.

And now repressed CDs with just 7 Tracks and the bonus tracks from thriller 40 are basically Tracks from that album in demo forms.

Here's a detailed article about it:

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

The California Supreme Court on Thursday sided with consumers in a case alleging false advertising of a posthumous Michael Jackson album.

"Last week, Sony and the estate issued a joint statement announcing the settlement with Serova, saying the parties had “mutually decided to end the litigation, which would have potentially included additional appeals and a lengthy trial court process.”

It also noted that Sony had removed three disputed songs — “Breaking News,” “Monster” and “Keep Your Head Up” — from music platforms, which it said was “the simplest and best way to move beyond the conversation associated with these tracks once and for all.”

In some ways, the dispute remains over who sang the three songs, though the parties to the lawsuit had agreed to stipulate in court, for the purposes of their arguments, that the songs were not sung by Jackson."

I haven't seen anything in regards to physical CDs being reissued, but the tracks were removed from official digital platforms.

shutterstock_797095969-700x0.jpg
TOPCLASSACTIONS.COM

The Michael Jackson estate and Sony Music have settled a lawsuit alleging they marketed an album as a posthumous release even though the performer was actually an “imposter” vocalist.

51 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

If y’all are so pressed about Myah, stop whining about it and sue the record label. Michael Jackson Stan’s successfully sued For a couple of songs the label said was Michael vocals but in reality it was Michael’s Myah.

Myah did nothing wrong and doesn’t deserve the amount of negative attention Britney Stan’s give her.

I did suggest that awhile ago:

A lawsuit is the only way to get answers from will.i.am, William Orbit, Anthony Preston, David Guetta, Serban Ghenea and so on, but it will never happen unless an American fan who purchased the album were to initiate a lawsuit the same way Vera Serova did.

@BritneyGXKB @BananaBoy98 @BrittonJeanSpears 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block