Jason Alexander Risks Jail By Posting About Britney Spears UPDATE: ( Police are currently on a manhunt for Jason Alexander)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

17 minutes ago, F3rzz said:

why did i thought it was a literal spaguetti and thought it was a great absurd joke :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:? please i would like to know

Britney is from Louisiana where voodoo is practice. So a typical spell to make a man fall in love with a woman, is if she makes him spaghetti while shes on her period, and dips her period blood into the spaghetti....lol 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Britney is from Louisiana where voodoo is practice. 

Really? What else do they do? In this day and age? Does this stuff work? Fascinating (not the spaghetti spell, ewww, just the concept of people still doing voodoo). 

At this time and age you would think people are less ignorant and smarter when it comes to the law, but people surrounding Britney do not seem to undetstand.

They are like a group of Karens/Darens that think they are above the law.

Even dogs learn tricks and obey rules. Apparently jail time was not enough to teach this guy a lesson. (Or team con for that matter)

• Love 2
4 hours ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Really? What else do they do? In this day and age? Does this stuff work? Fascinating (not the spaghetti spell, ewww, just the concept of people still doing voodoo). 

Usually very rural areas around Louisiana. Definitely around new Orleans. I've heard the spells work but I don't mess with that stuff. Usually you're pretty much born into that lifestyle. But you have to be very careful trying to get associated if you're not. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

He needs to be locked up in Jail or a Mental institution until they figure him out..... period. 

kinda off topic but in some situations, some people with mental health disorders do better in jail because they are gauranteed their medication. Whereas when they are out/on the streets (these are the types of people I was talking about - younger people, often homeless or bouncing around from place to place) because they have 1. no money 2. no structure/no one filling their meds 3. someone to give it to them every day. we see these people in the ER all the time. It's pretty sad. 

obviously most would definitely do better not in jail, but there are people I genuinely think it helps due to professional anecdotes and seeing the same people again and again each time they get out of jail.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

freezing spells like putting someone on ice (this is used to get rid of someone lol)

root spells....

idk if it works. i tried the ice one and another one where you put the pic in vinegar or something...i forgot....and it didnt work XD

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block