Jason Alexander Risks Jail By Posting About Britney Spears UPDATE: ( Police are currently on a manhunt for Jason Alexander)

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

41 minutes ago, Leodance said:

I would like for Britney to post something about that fiasco that happened with him :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: She is staying silent on it :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: 

That would be dangerous for her to do, seeing he is obsessed and infatuated with her.

He is living in the past, and seems to have a lot of regrets. He just needs to accept that his time has passed and move on with his life, for his sake.

I really think that the pics posted on this thread shows how obsessed he is, and in the creepy sense. He should not be encouraged in any way. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

He needs to let it go it was only 55 hours love but I don’t hate this man I mean seems he REALLY cares about Britney kinda scary tho

Lol I wanted to break into her house and save her at one point during the FreeBritney days and shoot Jamie lol

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: honey, no, please, ok?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Did Britney make him some spaghetti that night in Vegas or something LOL. He's been obsessed with her ever SINCE 

Btw--if you don't know what I mean by spaghetti...ask me lol 

why did i thought it was a literal spaguetti and thought it was a great absurd joke :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:? please i would like to know

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block