GoldDerby: “Hold Me Closer” is predicted to be one of the “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” contenders on the 2023 Grammy

10 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I think if it was the demo. The finished product is no diff than circus and ff with the vocal processing. If it had her glory vocals than I’d be inclined to think they’de nominate it 

The official version saved the song. Those croaky and pitchy ad-libs were not it. Let’s also not forget the improper vocal layering. The producers and Britney knew what they were doing by cutting it out and polishing what needed to be polished. A saving grace.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

The official version saved the song. Those messy and pitchy ad-libs were not it. Let’s also not forget the improper vocal layering. The producers and Britney knew what they were doing by cutting it out and polishing what needed to be polished. A saving grace.

I think it’s more polished but I think for a Grammy nominated track it might’ve needed to be less processed 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Suddenly Britney fans care about the GRAMMYs when it fits their narrative? The hypocrisy and sheer bias. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Anyway… HOW EXCITING if true!! She will finally gain her flowers at the world’s most prestigious award show for music. Even a simple nomination would be amazing. We love to see it. :bouncey: 

No one care about Grammy…Beyoncé will get like 50 more Grammy this year..

it’s just good to have to fight with other fanbase…Blackout got zero Grammy but in reality it should have got like 5-7 grammy

16 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Maybe for the dance category but I don’t think it’s impressive enough to be the in Best Pop Duo category 

Shes not qualified anymore or any pop star since 2012.

Rolling stone called it out, when they changed the dance criteria to DJ's only.

Hint why Justin Bieber and Dua lipa got there's cis there the featured artist under the main artist

Silk city for Dua lipa

And Diplo and Skillerx for Justin Bieber

Last dance pop act to win this was Only girl (in the world) by Rihanna in 2011.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block