GoldDerby: “Hold Me Closer” is predicted to be one of the “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” contenders on the 2023 Grammy

1 hour ago, evaaguilera2022 said:

I dont even hear her on this song. Its cery lowered and much autotune. I excpeted clearer vocals from her when she's doing something without team con. Nomination possible because of Elton only

Yeah I would suggest you write this to Grammy because if it's gets a nom she will be credited for it. Elton clearly wanted brit so he likes her autotuned vocals and not raw screaming vocals I judge. 

Do write to Grammys okay, you'll be heard I'm sure. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Damn, some "fans". I guess this thread was made when there were the hate bandwogen bexause of the Xtin/a post. It's not like any of the other contenders are any better than HMC, the song is amazing and deserves. Of course context and artist perception is important, it has always been like this no matter what people say.

How old are you? And what do you do in your daily life? Being pressed and criticising people all day long? Damn, you are annoying. We don’t have to swallow all Britney does. The song is ok but a mess, she shouldn’t call her kids out on social media, she never sings live. Deal with it because these are the FACTS. Doesn’t mean we don’t love her. There are a lot of things I love about her, but this is a forum where people are asking about opinions and because Britney is posting, doing and saying things that are different and people have opinions about it. If y’all and Britney can’t handle that, y’all should stay away from social media.

Just ******* deal with people having different opinions or throw away your Samsung galaxy s2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block