Will you stop supporting Britney if she embraces a "Mean Girl" image?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

29 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She can say and do whatever she wants. Thank goodness I was on an airplane when this mess was happening and avoided all the dramatic people clutching their pearls.

Literally every celebrity is a b***h or a jerk but when Britney says something she’s a mental nutcase :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

I decided to travel this weekend as well thank goodness. I was partying at a drag show when Exhale was having meltdowns :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

• Haha 5
30 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

There is no "body shaming" in her post. 

Yep, let's pretend now she was talking about height and not weight, even though that was a image saying the only way to look thin is hanging out with fat people. 🙄

As for your question, Britney is someone I like, love actually, who impacted my life in a positive way, but I don't treat her (or anyone) as deity, something to be worship no matter what. I actually find that this is a really sick behavior. 

I just hope she apologize. We all say the wrong thing sometimes, but we need to recognize, apologize and do better.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I’m reflecting on this whole debacle. Social media, in general, is very messy. It enables us to share our innermost thoughts. Britney has gone through a rough 13 years and social media is like adding gasoline to the fire.

I can see where some of her comments are misguided, but at the same time, we are witnessing someone’s healing. That doesn’t mean support every little thing but some of us remember how dictating her growing up led to 2007/the conservatorship.

I think you can acknowledge two things: (1) that Britney’s draggings are valid, but it’s part of a larger issue. Sometimes we lash out in strange ways before we realize what demon we need to tackle. I hope this a temporary part of the journey for her.

All you can do is hope that her life continues to get better for her. That she strives to make choices that help with her healing. Not everyday will be perfect. But it’s not up to us to dictate that process. You don’t have to agree with or support everything she says. Just give her the space and love to grow. Sometimes when people lash out like Britney does means they need more love (not enabling, but love). I don’t know if this makes sense or not but just my hot take on the whole situation.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

xtina has nothing to do with her conservatorship

Xtina shaded Britney in interviews, TOURED WITH BRITNEY'S EX right after their breakup, constantly acted as if Britney had a perfect life and Xtina was the constant victim. She even insinuated that in an interview that Britney had a perfect life and couldn't possibly know what it was like to be Xtina. If I need to find the interview, I can. I am pretty sure it was around the time of promotion for Stripped. Honestly, P!nk deserves some smoke from Britney too. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Xtina shaded Britney in interviews, TOURED WITH BRITNEY'S EX right after their breakup, constantly acted as if Britney had a perfect life and Xtina was the constant victim. She even insinuated that in an interview that Britney had a perfect life and couldn't possibly know what it was like to be Xtina. If I need to find the interview, I can. I am pretty sure it was around the time of promotion for Stripped. Honestly, P!nk deserves some smoke from Britney too. 

it's in the past !

xtina tried to seal the peace...

She has mental disorders and I feel Instagram is allowing it to be exploited. They should just ban her now and allow her to have time to heal. I tried to get her banned by reporting her because it seems like it can get only worse from now. I dont see her getting better and she is not trying to find a way to get better.

I feel that Sam is still too young to be a responsible husband at least when it comes to the care of Britney. When will we fans get to the point and really realize that what we see Britney doing on instagram for the most part is not normal?

There is a fine line to draw between normal and someone having true mental issues and she is having true mental issues. Of course, we know why but it is no excuse to have her constantly being exploited on instagram. If all fans can report her, we can at least get her banned and hopefully she can come back mentally stable.

I reported her once and will do so once daily for her own well-being until further notice.

She does not even realize sometimes when she does something wrong/illicit and when she does realize it; she brushes it off because we give her a pass. A person with mental health issues cannot be given a Free Britney pass because it never ends well when they are given that. Too many artists have ended up not here because of the mess we are pulling by being supportive of Britney even when she does something too explicit for her age. 

I don't agree with Kevin but if I was a teenager; I would be embarrassed if my mother was doing what Britney is doing because Britney should know better so those kids of hers do have at least one good point. She should know that she is too famous (like the most famous person in the world) to be irresponsible and if she loved her kids so much; she would stop being nude. True love makes you do things that would not hurt a person or child or embarrass them.

She now has to learn to be a responsible adult because the time period where she could become that was taken away from her.

It's about time some of us speak up. I rather save her this way before it is too late.

P.S. we should not be afraid to talk about mental disorders or mental disabilities because its not something fictional and Britney is not just a popstar; she is a person

She lost her "Britney get out of jail free pass" yesterday. Most of everyone has been supportive of her and she has the audacity to pull this. If she is on here, she needs to apologize like an adult.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block