Will you stop supporting Britney if she embraces a "Mean Girl" image?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Tell us, guru! What is your idea?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Its not my job to find solutions for someone I dont know, thats her therapist job

Im sure her therapist is not gonna tell her its okay to call others fat on IG

There is many choices and ways to express your anger and emotions

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney is NOT a deity, she is a HUMAN with REAL HUMAN EMOTIONS and one VERY REAL HUMAN EMOTION is ANGER! She has every right to be angry at people who publicly shamed her in the past. People who were friendly to her face and then tried to tear down the SHINY OBJECT. Honestly, even Britney's peers dehumanized her and acted as if success made her less human. The entire industry parodied her all of the time when she was in the most important formative time of her life. It wasn't okay and it isn't okay. Britney feels fat on stage, according to the meme she SHARED and didn't create. She is saying she felt fat around her dancers...or maybe TALL? Either way, she clarified in her caption that she was taller than all of her female dancers and she felt ashamed of it. I truly think she looked great and has nothing to feel embarrassed about but it's her feelings. It's how SHE feels. Who did she call FAT? Nobody. 

I'm sorry, did I said Britney should be killed? Arrested? Spanked? Banish from the music industry? 

No. I said Britney should apologize for her wrongdoing, just that. A simple gesture. Like every human with real emotions has to. How is that not treating her like a human? 

As for you poorly elaborate narrative to excuse her for what happened, is not even worthy. The fat shaming happened, still there for anyone to see, it doesn't matter how hard you try to diverted. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

No. Because its the oposite of what I stand for. I fight with people like that. I dont like to feel like i’m a hypocrite. I love britney, but I dont see how can this be good for her. Negativity is energy. It will all come back to her if she chooses to be like that, anyway. She’s free. It doesnt mean she shouldnt be respectful. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Its not my job to find solutions for someone I dont know, thats her therapist job

Im sure her therapist is not gonna tell her its okay to call others fat on IG

There is many choices and ways to express your anger and emotions

Britney did not call anyone fat, the meme said she "felt fat" so she should hang around "fat people" to feel less fat. Yall are making up words now and it's obvious you have no ideas of how she should better handle her resentment. Sorry, I thought you were an older woman who was going to give wise womanly advice but it seems as if you are just into censorship. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I will always love and support Britney, but her heart is not mean. She has NEVER been a mean girl. She's hurt and she has been through HELL. She's healing, but I don't believe she will always be angry. She has a lot to get off her chest and heal and it takes time, but nothing about Britney's heart is a mean girl. She has a beautiful, loving heart and always has. The horrible people that took advantage of that (her family) will all pay for what they did to her. #JusticeForBritney 

• Love 5
Just now, jordeezy said:

Britney did not call anyone fat, the meme said she "felt fat" so she should hang around "fat people" to feel less fat. Yall are making up words now and it's obvious you have no ideas of how she should better handle her resentment. Sorry, I thought you were an older woman who was going to give wise womanly advice but it seems as if you are just into censorship. 

Im not a woman, and I did not mention censoring anyone, so you are clearly just dumb lol

Im not gonna argue about weather she called anyone fat, thats another subject, I thought based on the top you knew Britney was being mean, but now you change ur mind?

Just now, fays1 said:

Im not a woman, and I did not mention censoring anyone, so you are clearly just dumb lol

Im not gonna argue about weather she called anyone fat, thats another subject, I thought based on the top you knew Britney was being mean, but now you change ur mind?

Oh, okay. So you are just another one of us. Dang, I thought we had a guru on our hands. I am okay with Britney calling out Xtina but everyone here seems to think it's mean. Maybe it is a bit mean but it's a mean world out there. 

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So whats your point? It was a video sold at McDonalds. No other retailer. It's literally the only McDonalds exclusive she ever sold so IDK where your confusion is from, child. 

15:40

It was a Total Access ABC Family Special, not McDonalds lol.

This was the McDonalds exclusive:

I think you got them mixed up!

Edited by GODYONCE IS A LEGEND
  • Like 2
Just now, jordeezy said:

Oh, okay. So you are just another one of us. Dang, I thought we had a guru on our hands. I am okay with Britney calling out Xtina but everyone here seems to think it's mean. Maybe it is a bit mean but it's a mean world out there. 

So its okay for Britney to be mean because its a mean world out there? this is the craziest justification ive ever heard and just proves how dumb you are.

Calling out Xtina is fine, but calling her and her dancers fat is another thing.

• Love 1

I truly think people are misunderstanding the post..  she just wanted to be able to choose the dancers for her show but didn't have a choice or say. I do think she does not like Christina and it all goes back to their MMC days...They both wanted to date the same boy (Justin ) and people get super competitive/jealous when they want the same person.

• Love 4

Britney has been constantly fatshamed for literally decades and you expect her to suddenly embrace all body types?

You have no empathy towards her with your moral lessons. She will apologize when she heals and IF she wants to.

She’s been through literal hell mentally and physically. Her body & image were exploited without her consent and exposed to constant internet judgement for the past 13 years. She has the right to feel uncomfortable and to speak out. You have no right to judge even if you were right. Let her effing be.

I am embarrassed with some comments here.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Santiago said:

Britney has been constantly fatshamed for literally decades and you expect her to suddenly embrace all body types?

You have no empathy towards her with your moral lessons. She will apologize when she heals and IF she wants to.

She’s been through literal hell mentally and physically. Her body & image were exploited without her consent and exposed to constant internet judgement for the past 13 years. She has the right to feel uncomfortable and to speak out. You have no right to judge even if you were right. Let her effing be.

I am embarrassed with some comments here.

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block