Will you stop supporting Britney if she embraces a "Mean Girl" image?

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Featured by me.

9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Britney is NOT a deity, she is a HUMAN with REAL HUMAN EMOTIONS and one VERY REAL HUMAN EMOTION is ANGER! She has every right to be angry at people who publicly shamed her in the past. People who were friendly to her face and then tried to tear down the SHINY OBJECT. Honestly, even Britney's peers dehumanized her and acted as if success made her less human. The entire industry parodied her all of the time when she was in the most important formative time of her life. It wasn't okay and it isn't okay. Britney feels fat on stage, according to the meme she SHARED and didn't create. She is saying she felt fat around her dancers...or maybe TALL? Either way, she clarified in her caption that she was taller than all of her female dancers and she felt ashamed of it. I truly think she looked great and has nothing to feel embarrassed about but it's her feelings. It's how SHE feels. Who did she call FAT? Nobody. 

On that same note, Britney is a human also capable of making mistakes. I swear some of you treat her like a goddess that you will follow even if she goes to a store and slaps a cashier.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

DONT WASH ALL YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC BRIT !

I LOVE BRITNEY, I REALLY DO, BUT GUYS, THIS IS TOO MUCH !

SHE NEEDS TO CHILL A LIL BIT !!

SHES AN ICON, ACT LIKE ONE !

WHERES OUR CUTE AND HOT BOY CADE HUDSON TO FIX THIS MESS ?????

PR TEAM NEED TO CLEAN THIS IMAGE RIGHT NOW !!!

SHES LIKE BLAC CHINA AND AMBER ROSE Z-LIST CELEB ON INSTAGRAM LOL 

SHES FREE SHES HAPPY BUT INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER POSTS ARE TOO MUCH !!! 

SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS PRIVATELY!

ITS TIME TO BE A LILTTLE MORE CLASSY !

The Voice Nightmare GIF

• Haha 3

Britney has been giving us scripted, fake-*** no-substance interviews for 13 years and the second she has a bit of sass, unfiltered, non-rainbow all bodies are beautiful bull**** people are ready to crucify her all over again. Pathetic. “She needs to hire a social media manager” why? So they can tell her what to say? Get ready folks she is going to say whatever she wants whenever she wants and we can either be there to support her and her journey or be just another Twitter fan base roasting her for not being woke. Britney is a real ******* woman with a wide range of moods. She is nice and sweet but she can be sassy. Hmmm who can relate? 

I know I’m not a picture perfect social Justice warrior 24/7 so everyone can just sit back in their glass houses and chill, take a joke and stop taking life so seriously. ps. Christina Aguilera is ******* fine. Lol. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

She will always be my idol. But I’ll start to look at her in a different way for sure. I’m all for her having her freedom and being able to express herself. But that post last night wasn’t it.  

She never fat shamed anyone in the post though? Like y’all lack the ability to read her posts as if she’s speaking, she used a random photo of a google image quote that again is unrelated to the actual comments she typed as she always has- and talked about wishing she had the freedom to choose dancers like Christina’s been able to. Y’all are so dense it’s exhausting. There’s nuance to her captions and it’s been taken the entirely wrong way because people are spinning her words to the extreme 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

So, she should have no emotions or reactions? She's a robot?

You only gave the option to invite Christina to therapy, confront her at her house, and call her fat on IG.

None of the above are healthy choices for emotional reactions, there are other healthy ways to direct your emotional reactions.

42 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Xtina shaded Britney in interviews, TOURED WITH BRITNEY'S EX right after their breakup, constantly acted as if Britney had a perfect life and Xtina was the constant victim. She even insinuated that in an interview that Britney had a perfect life and couldn't possibly know what it was like to be Xtina. If I need to find the interview, I can. I am pretty sure it was around the time of promotion for Stripped. Honestly, P!nk deserves some smoke from Britney too. 

It’s been 84 years. They were babies who grew up in a manipulative and cut-throat industry. Yes, Xtina wasn’t exactly a saint but two wrongs don’t make a right either. It’s time to move on. Christina, as a grown woman, has shown nothing but love and support for Britney over the last 10+ years. Why stir up the pot and bring up some negativity in the past from over 15-20 years ago? People change and don’t always deserve to be held accountable over petty things that were once said from almost two decades ago during the Bush administration. What are we in, high school? Move on and stop fishing for drama.

• Love 4

She will forever be my icon and queen. She is someone who has gotten me through depression and made light of my some of my darkest moments. In saying that one thing I loved the most about her was her pure, kind heart. I loved how massively successful yet humble she was. She always remained classy by never speaking ill on anyone, however lately some of her posts have been abit too much and off putting. Say what ya'll want but people who air all their dirty laundry on social media are kind of trashy and you all know it, so it's kind of disheartening seeing Britney do it cause I think as a person she is far from that. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

I always thought, hoped and expected Britney stans to be above that petty drama nonsense but guess not. Please move on, Britton! :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

Britney is JUST LIKE US! She can be petty. Remember the McDonalds VHS when she went HAM on the barista for not filling up her coffee cup to the top? She's petty queen when she feels like it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block